• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2nd week of March... crowds,weather?

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
Well we were suppose to go to WDW for a week in Dec. but have now opted for a few nights in March instead. I'm thinking the 2nd week of March. I've never been there at this time before so I was looking for some input on crowds and weather. Will it be really crowded or will I just be missing most spring breaks?

Thanks!

Kim

Unfortunately, we have never been in March but because last May was sooooooo hot, we decided to give it a try based on some advice of my co-workers. We were told it is slightly cooler but that the crowds will be much worse than May but they did point out that since it is peak season, there are usually never any rides that are out of commission which helps with the lines. Apparently, spring break goes March through April so you will most definitely see some spring breakers but we are going to give it a shot - we are heading out in 17 days and are staying almost two weeks - good luck with your decision:)

according to weather.com it should be mid- upper 70's around the middle of March.:sunny:
I've heard that it shouldn't be too bad mid March because it's not as close to Easter this year. The closer it is to Easter, the worse it gets.
I'm also hoping it won't be too crowded!!!
Have fun!

Last week, the weather was great! No rain, cloudy and breezy and close to 80 degrees every day. The crowds were not bad at all, very manageable--but this will get worse as more people are having spring break. I work at a college and our spring break started today.

I probably should have mentioned that I am talking about next March! LOL I really hope I am making the right decision!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter