2nd PROPOSAL HELP

323sarg

Mouseketeer
I need some help from all the ladies out there.

My wife and I will be married 10 years in July. (been toghter for 15:lovestruc ) I wanted to do a vow renewal but $4000 is a little steep so I decided to do a second proposal for her.

We will be in Disney for our aniversary in July, with the kids. I was going to schedule a late dinner at California Grill show we can see WISHES. I have contacted a local jeweler to custom make an anniversary band that will compliment her wedding band and will look like a Mickey head and two ears. I was going to contact the florist at Disney and have flowers for her at the CG and see if I can get the glass slipper and pillow for her. I was going to propose all over again and give her the ring and slipper.

Any pointers? Did I miss anything? :idea:

Congratulations on 10 years of wedded bliss!

It sounds like you have a wonderful romantic evening planned!!

Just make sure to tell the CMs at CG what you are planning when you make the reservation and when you check in...they might be able to provide some pixie dust of their own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter