2nd park photo shoot (wedding attire)

dee slack

DIS Veteran
We'll be having the MK photoshoot, and for an extra $300 you can add a 2nd park. Did anyone have formal photo's taken at any other park, that they could post, to help me choose which park as they're all my favourites!

If I could choose, I think I would choose AK. But that's my favourite park anyway :)

Epcot should be neat too, with all the different countries as different backgrounds.

If I could choose, I think I would choose AK. But that's my favourite park anyway :)

Epcot should be neat too, with all the different countries as different backgrounds.

I'm now think EPCOT would be good too - especially Italy as we love the country.
I was just wondering where they take the shots and what kind of photo's you get as you only seem to see the formal pics in MK

I saw someone's TR once and they had a photo session at AK. The pictures were beautiful! It would defintely be my choice. They had pictures of coarse with the tree but the nicest ones were from Asia in and around the run down desserted looking buildings. Sorry I wish I could remember whos TR this was from but I can't it was quite awhile ago that I read it.

Oh and I did also see pictures from an EPCOT photo session. For me they weren't as striking. But it all depends on your likes.

I would pick EPCOT as well with all the beautiful buildings in 'Italy' and ' France';

We'll be having the MK photoshoot, and for an extra $300 you can add a 2nd park. Did anyone have formal photo's taken at any other park, that they could post, to help me choose which park as they're all my favourites!

This is news to me! I would love to do that and add Epcot. My husband and I both love France and Italy. The grounds are so beautiful.

This is news to me! I would love to do that and add Epcot. My husband and I both love France and Italy. The grounds are so beautiful.

yes, it's $1,000 for MK or $1,300 for MK AND a 2nd park (at small size prints) and you go straight from MK to your 2nd park.

We're doing Epcot. :) For us, it's mainly because I'm from Canada originally and the gardens in Canada at the World Showcase are gorgeous for a photo op. Besides which, the entire showcase has great opportunities. I'd recommend it anyway.

We're doing Epcot. :) For us, it's mainly because I'm from Canada originally and the gardens in Canada at the World Showcase are gorgeous for a photo op. Besides which, the entire showcase has great opportunities. I'd recommend it anyway.

I'm swaying more to Epcot, but would still love to see some pics to help me decide which country to use!

Just wanted to jump in... we're doing the two park option and have added MGM (my DF's favorite park). We decided to do this since we're going to be getting married at the American Adventure Rotunda, so we'll have some pictures at the surrounding countries already (Italy, Japan). I feel lucky to get pictures at three of the parks :cool1:

Anybody know how long this option might be available? My VR is not until next November. I certainly hope it's going to be an option for a while. I can't wait to talk to Bill about this. I definately want this in our plans.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter