2nd night for $59!!!!! At Buena Vista Suites!

tried to do it online for oct 21-23. it came up the 2 nights for $99 each? I went to call no answer but maybe i am reading it wrong but if I book now I can get that rate till dec if I dont go during the blackout times. or do I have to go during the dates mentioned to get the deal.. wow i am slow today Sorry!

What is their cancellation policy? My parents are elderly and in poor health which makes it difficult for me to plan too far ahead but we'd lilke to go in October. If there is a good cancellation policy, I might just do this! Thanks!

the site say it $99 per night regardless - was going for Aug 22 - 25

Tonight I booked four nights for October and got two nights at $89 and two nights at $59. I used the Mousesavers code and called the 1-800 number for Buena Vista Suites.

Donna

What is their cancellation policy? My parents are elderly and in poor health which makes it difficult for me to plan too far ahead but we'd lilke to go in October. If there is a good cancellation policy, I might just do this! Thanks!

No penalty if cancelled 72 hours prior to check in date. They do not charge your credit card when you book. They only use it to hold your reservation.

I have stayed here too!!! The rooms are great, free breakfast!!!! It is a busy road, but we didn't have any trouble getting in and out.

T.

We loved our stay there... not far from Disney. You can have up to 6 people in a suite, though they charged for extra adults. Good, complete hot breakfast buffet. They include eggs and a meat (bacon, ham, or sausage) and pancakes or waffles or french toast each morning... along with some donuts, fruit, yogurt, cereal, milk, juice, coffee, hot chocolate, etc. Very convenient.

We have always stayed at Buena Vista Suites. It is a very nice hotel, great staff, free breakfast, and convenient to the parks. If you can't go for the dates listed on the $59.00/second night, the website offers a one day sale every Thursday. It is usually for $89.00/night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter