2nd Newsletter

Donald'sGirl

DIS Veteran
I am stuck! I am starting my template for our second newsletter which won't go out till mid september but I wanted to start getting it ready so all I will have to do it pop it in the mail after final date confirmations. I know I am going to have a tenative schedule for the day of the wedding, important dates to remember and ........ :confused3 that's where I am stuck.

In the first newsletter I gave them all the information on the discounted hotels, ME and tickets. In their welcome bag will be the last newsletter which will have descriptions of all the parks, maps and MVMCP information among things.

Does anyone have any suggestions? examples? pictures?

How about Dining info and/or youe own dining reviews of restaurants you would reccomend booking?

Things that will need to be booked in advance, dining, golfing, spa. I would also put MVMCP in the 2nd one, with information on cost and booking information.

Also, some low cost/free things to do, for those that are worried about the overall cost of the trip. Also some basic park information.

How about Dining info and/or youe own dining reviews of restaurants you would reccomend booking?

Oh that's good. I didn't even think of that! :thumbsup2

Things that will need to be booked in advance, dining, golfing, spa. I would also put MVMCP in the 2nd one, with information on cost and booking information.

Also, some low cost/free things to do, for those that are worried about the overall cost of the trip. Also some basic park information.

You know you are right about MVMCP. Those tickets have to be purchased in advance so I will make sure to include that.

What about a few Disney facts or random trivia?

A list of special things ot do at WDW at x-mas time. Sights to see, carriage rides, caroling at the hotels, etc.

What about a few Disney facts or random trivia?

A list of special things ot do at WDW at x-mas time. Sights to see, carriage rides, caroling at the hotels, etc.

Oh that is good too! You guys are awesome! Where can you see caroling at the hotels? I dont' think I have seen or heard that they did that before.

I'm thinking of including a tear-off portion on the last page that guests will fill out with their travel information, i.e. which hotel, fly/drive, length of stay, etc. I figure it will help me start formulating logistics for wedding day transportation, delivery of welcome bags, etc.

Oh I never thought of doing that. Most of my guests already know to send me their confirmation numbers plus I put a line for it on the wedding RSVP so I might not need that. Thanks for the idea though! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter