"""

Oooooooooooo, Kindle Fire sounds cool. I heard they were doing something like this. Can you check it out on the website yet? I just loooooooooove Amazon. :love:

ETA: Okay, just checked out the demo video for the Kindle Fire and it looks awesome! Plus I am a Prime Member, so I would get all kinds of free movies and videos. I will be getting one for sure, I might go pre-order it right now. It comes out November 15th. I will finally be able to play Angry Birds! :banana:

I don't have an Ipad yet, so this Kindle Fire thing looks interesting... especially the price!

I ordered a Kindle Touch. I really like the looks of it.

I was surprised with the e-ink Kindle announcements today. I thought they were only going to do the Fire. Really tickled to have them launch a touch model, as we've been admiring the B&N Nook Touch (especially the size) but wanted to stick with the Kindle.

We just pre-ordered the Fire! It will be a Christmas present for DH and I. I figure we can take turns with it and my older Kindle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter