:)

Although we own our own cart, from what I've heard Kenny is the cheapest and easiest to work with. And he can still deliver to the Fort with some bow to meeting him outside. I'd get on his schedule as soon as you know your visit dates. Can't answer abour multi-week discounts. Enjoy.

I've already booked with him for July 4th week. His prices are great. I didn't call to check the FW prices so I'm not sure of the difference. Though I did just say to my husband tonight that I'm going to try to reserve a fort cart just in case something happens with the off-site cart situation between now and then. Hate to pay WDW prices, but think I'd rather eat the extra $ than not have the cart with three small kids. As long as I'll be able to cancel the fort res. without getting charged...

I agree that you should get on his list asap.

Donnie doesn't charge....his cart just shows up at your site.

Just saw your thread.....I am leaving next Sunday and I rented a cart from Kenny for 7 days and it was only half the cost then from renting it from Disney. I was worried that we have to leave early in the am to go to the airport on our departure day and it's a Saturday and he said he has no problem with picking it up that early.

Kenny is so easy to work with. Call and reserve a cart as soon as you can. We waited too long and he was booked up. However, he contracts with another company and was able to get us a cart. He went out of his way to help make our vacation wonderful.

I too recommend Kenny! We used him last year and the rates were great...we ended up needing a second golf cart when more family members arrived and he gave us a great deal on the second cart!

I was thinking the carts at FW are like $50/day to rent but I could be wrong.

i just got quoted $390.00 for 2 weeks (Kenny/Tee Time).....does that seem reasonable?

That is a great deal! I believe we are paying Kenny $220 for 1 week in March so he is discounting you for a 2 week stint. We always use Kenny and love him and his carts. You can't go wrong with Kenny.

i just got quoted $390.00 for 2 weeks (Kenny/Tee Time).....does that seem reasonable?

Take the deal. Seal it now!

We've used Kenny once (we are bike people) but I honestly have not heard a negative word about Kenny in the years I've been on this board. Disney charges $65 per day for their carts with no discount for a long-term rental.

You can rent from Kenny with confidence my friend. :banana:

Bama ED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter