25th Ann.-2 TR w/over 1500 pics!!!!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY MICHAYLA & SHYANN !! party:

May09009.jpg

May09005.jpg

We celebrated last week (everyone was going to be home)....here's the girls cake (ok, just frosting for them due to egg allergy) & after playing in the frosting!!!

Twins2nd007.jpg

Twins2nd009.jpg

Twins2nd055.jpg

Twins2nd064.jpg

Happy B-Day Kiddos!!!! :banana::yay::banana::yay::banana:

Happy B-Day Kiddos!!!! :banana::yay::banana::yay::banana:

Thank you!! We had fun watching them with all that frosting!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Weekend....we took the girls out into the yard for their first venture with grass!!

They weren't quite sure what to think in the beginning, but ended up having fun......Shyann was very proud to be an American too!!

May09020.jpg

May09022.jpg

Had some fun with that hair of theirs.....curls, curls, curls.....

May09070.jpg

May09066.jpg

Happy girls!

May09009.jpg

May09005.jpg

First, let me say that I am so in awe of you! I made it to 2 children and that was quite enough for me! You must be some special angel to love kids so much and give a home to the additional children you have taken in. God bless you!

I imagine it would have been nice to have had a vacation without the kids but it must have made you very proud that your 2 older boys wanted to go enough that they even saved their own money. Just think how lonesome you would have been without them! And now, your other 2 will get to share in the fun too. Great looking family, BTW. I don't think there would have been any way you could have said no to those faces! I hope the boys are successful in raising some more funds.

Your itinerary includes a lot of the things we have done and loved. PS for Fantasmic Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour Blue Bayou I don't plan ride schedules either. We usually hit Pirates together and then after that we just go with the flow. I do make those PS arrangements! I enjoy having a designated time and place and not have to wait in a long line. Whatever you do..... take that girl to see those princesses and those fireworks!

Another tip to save space. I know it may sound silly but... would it be possible to at least travel in the car in some clothes that you didn't care about leaving behind? Maybe let the kids wear some play clothes then just toss em after the drive and put on better clothes. Same could be done for the adults. That would be one set of clothes per person to not have to repack. You could also maybe take socks and undies that could be left behind. I've never done this myself but I did actually read this somewhere and did not make it up myself!

Thank you for reading & all the nice compliments & tips....... we already did our trip.....lol back in March & then were back in April for a short trip. We did have an awesome time & the older boys were such huge helps. We got to do all the things we had planned when we were going solo but got to experience all the fun with the kids too. It worked out really well for us. Our twins went on the quick trip in April......I'm glad we had got to spend so much time at Disneyland in March, because of the twins sensory issues, we really didn't do much on our return trip.

Definately try to take the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour....it was fabulous!!!

first let me say thank you for posting all your pics and all the details of your vacation. As you I am also a big planner. DH and I decided to add disney to our southern California vacation. I am trying to decide which character meals to attend. We have a 4 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. I am thinking the princesses and goofy, just want to make sure we will see plenty of characters for the price.

Also you mentioned one of your friends has a sight for DLR with toddlers can you give me that information.

Again thank you very much for all your information.

I got your message on FB & answered you there!!!

Thanx again for the compliments!!

The website is: www.disneymouselinks.com
Great tips for traveling with toddlers/infants to DL & WDW

HI EVERYBODY IN TRIP REPORT LAND!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter