25% discount on rebooking starts today

Best of luck to everyone. I am sure it is frustrating to wait so long on hold, but hopefully it will all turn out well! I am rooting for you!

How soon did they notify you that your cruise would be cancelled? We are booked on the Sept 22nd Dream cruise and, with Maria out there, I am wondering if we will sail.

I think it was on Tuesday evening and we were supposed to board Friday morning.

Any here if the cancelled cruise is going to count toward the total cruises. It's would bump us from 5 to 6 for next year if it does

Any here if the cancelled cruise is going to count toward the total cruises. It's would bump us from 5 to 6 for next year if it does
Last year, our cancelled cruise did not count for Castaway Club. My understanding is that cruises count only after they are completed.

In order to be Platinum for our European cruise last summer, my family had to slip in another cruise after our October cruise was cancelled.

Where did you read that? I'd be surprised if it counted. The program is "completed cruises" not "booked cruises".
Sorry. I thought they were discussing the 7 night 9/2 Fantasy cruise that had 2 days canceled. If this is about the 9/9 cruise, that wouldn't count.

Sorry. I thought they were discussing the 7 night 9/2 Fantasy cruise that had 2 days canceled. If this is about the 9/9 cruise, that wouldn't count.
As long as the cruise actually sailed, then it would count.

Unlike other cruise lines, DCL only counts number of cruises, not number of nights. A shortened cruise counts as one cruise just as a 14 night cruise counts as one cruise.

Does anyone know when the DCL booking offices open in the morning? And how late are they open till in the evening?

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter