242 Pts for rent - $19pp (204 RIV, 38 CCV) OCT 23 UY (18PP for 100pts+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYSE

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I have the following points for rent all for $19 per point:

UY OCT 23:
Riviera: 204
Copper Creek: 38 Points

I am willing to borrow points down into the 22 use year to allow for immediate bookings. I can use home resort advantage to book any of these resorts at 11 months and all others at 7 months.

I am an experienced renter here on the DIS, we will use a rental agreement sent/signed via DocuSign and I can take Payment via PayPal or Zelle.

**Edit**
100 point + rentals at a single resort will receive $1 per point discount.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have the following points for rent all for $19 per point:
UY OCT 22:
23 Riviera points

UY OCT 23:
Riviera: 250 points
Polynesian: 200 points
Copper Creek: 175 Points

I am willing to borrow points down into the 22 use year to allow for immediate bookings. I can use home resort advantage to book any of these resorts at 11 months and all others at 7 months.

I am an experienced renter here on the DIS, we will use a rental agreement sent/signed via DocuSign and I can take Payment via PayPal or Zelle.
Sending PM

Bump

Some points are pending reservation window, but plenty left even after.

Hi there, please can I check the following dates for Poly? Thank you!
  • Dates (Arrival & Departure): Sep 14 - Sep 23 2023
  • Room Size: studio
  • Number of guests: 2 adults

Perfect thank you! I am just waiting to enable the DM functionality (should be tomorrow) and will be in touch. Can confirm I want the standard room.

I have a family of six, so currently interested in either 2 studios or a two bedroom depending on price. We are looking at Sept 30-Oct 7. Is there availability and would you discount since 200+ points?

I have a family of six, so currently interested in either 2 studios or a two bedroom depending on price. We are looking at Sept 30-Oct 7. Is there availability and would you discount since 200+ points?
Yes I should be able to help, please pm me your preferred resorts and room categories

Bump

Added 100+ point discount, keep in mind if using the 11-month window I must have enough points left for your specific resort, points can only be combined at 7 months or less.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter