240 Grand Californian points for rent by 5/31/18 - $15pp, or any resort within 7 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Grand Californian Arriving 2/4 checking out 2/7 3 nights studio. My cell is 651-212-8399

Sorry for the delay...we are actually still unsure about resort choice. Thanks for your help.

Hi, looking for 2 bedroom villa at BCV for 3 nights 4/30-5-3. 5 adults and 2 kids
It's 134 points

Looking for 104 pts for the week of May 6-12/2018 at the AKL with a savanna view. Thank you
2 Adults 2 kids 1 infant

How is availability for grand Californian studio in April or may? We are flexible on dates

we are looking for a GF studio 5/24-5/28 (getting married in disney on 5/25!!!!!). Do you still have any available points (i believe its 90 points)? Thanks :)

Looking for 104 pts for the week of May 6-12/2018 at the AKL with a savanna view. Thank you
2 Adults 2 kids 1 infant
Studio, correct? I can book this tomorrow morning. A studio savanna view is available at Kidani Village. Payment via check for $1560 is required prior to releasing the reservation number to you. Let me know if you want to proceed and I'll reserve and then PM a contract and address.

Any availability for two consecutive nights, dates flexible between Feb 7th and Feb 11th. Studio, but not SSR or OKW

How is availability for grand Californian studio in April or may? We are flexible on dates
May 13-31 is wide open. There are random dates available as well such as April 7, May 5, and 7-10.

we are looking for a GF studio 5/24-5/28 (getting married in disney on 5/25!!!!!). Do you still have any available points (i believe its 90 points)? Thanks :)
Lake view for 108 is available, but I can't book it until 10/24. I'd recommend renting from someone with VGF points since that's a holiday weekend and will book up sooner than later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter