• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

24 Hour Party Meet Up??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday! I'll probably be at both meet-ups in the park, but will have to skip Trader Sam's on Thu. Gotta get to bed early for the next day's excitement!

Traveling solo - Staying at Stovall's thru Sunday. Will pass on Trader Sam's, since I plan to be in bed EARLY on Thursday night. Will try to make the morning meet up. I'll be wearing a neon green "DIS Divaland" shirt and a white cap that says "DIS Diva" on the front. I have a lime green mickey head dangly on my backpack too. See you all on Friday!

I'm going to go ahead and pass on Trader Sam's now that I know things are opening up earlier than I thought. If I'm going to get to Main Street by 4AM, I'm going to have to go to bed at 6PM. Yes, I think sleep is more important.

Looking forward to seeing you all Friday. I will definitely be at the 10AM meet-up, but not sure about the later one. I'll be wearing a red shirt, black leggings, and a light blue sweater. Printing my lime green Mickey head right now!

I'm going to go ahead and pass on Trader Sam's now that I know things are opening up earlier than I thought. If I'm going to get to Main Street by 4AM, I'm going to have to go to bed at 6PM. Yes, I think sleep is more important.

Looking forward to seeing you all Friday. I will definitely be at the 10AM meet-up, but not sure about the later one. I'll be wearing a red shirt, black leggings, and a light blue sweater. Printing my lime green Mickey head right now!
I think I will head over to the park at 4am, I was thinking 5am but now I think I should get over there a bit earlier, so I will probably hit the hay around 8pm. I don't think I could go to bed at 6pm and with all the excitement, it will be hard for me to sleep in general I think!

Good luck to everyone getting up before the sunrises!!

I'm not gonna get to the parks til around 4 since that's when the parking structure opens. Meet ups will be at the wall benches that are to the left side when facing the castle.

j6gy2b.jpg

can someone recap when and where all the meet ups are? I've lost track of the post. I'm not sure I'll make it to the meets, but if I am near by I'd like to try.

can someone recap when and where all the meet ups are? I've lost track of the post. I'm not sure I'll make it to the meets, but if I am near by I'd like to try.

10AM and 4PM at the castle (left side when you're looking at it from Main St.)...There may be some small gathering at Trader Sam's Thursday night, but that's a very loose plan around 7 or 8 I think. iKristin also updated it on Page 1 of this thread.

10AM and 4PM at the castle (left side when you're looking at it from Main St.)...There may be some small gathering at Trader Sam's Thursday night, but that's a very loose plan around 7 or 8 I think. iKristin also updated it on Page 1 of this thread.

thanks so much!

Does anyone maybe want together to stake out a place for fireworks? Going alone I find it a bit hard to do that.... A girls gotta hit the bathroom once in a while, right? ;-)

I had planned to stake out a place in the hub BUT the whole inside where the statue is is blocked off with a stage and tables for radio stations to broadcast live from DL on the sidewalk around so the whole area up to the street won't be accessible to guests. Now I am not so sure anymore where I want to be when.

I'm going solo, too. A few people here seem to be going alone. I know angrose brought up meeting up and sitting together so we can pee or get a snack as needed. I think it would be great if some of us solo people got together for the night entertainment. Will you be at the earlier meet ups? Maybe those of us interested could get together then and come up with a plan.

I'm gonna find a spot for the parade/fireworks around 6PM if anyone wants to sit with me :)

I'm going solo, too. A few people here seem to be going alone. I know angrose brought up meeting up and sitting together so we can pee or get a snack as needed. I think it would be great if some of us solo people got together for the night entertainment. Will you be at the earlier meet ups? Maybe those of us interested could get together then and come up with a plan.
Yes, let's plan on doing this. I will definitely be at the morning meet-up so we can come up with a plan then. See you all soon!

i'm going with friends, but finding and waiting for a spot at main street for paint the night is my biggest concern, so i'll join you guys.
i was thinking of catching soundsational, and just stay there till paint the night.

I hope to be at the 10am meetup. It would be awesome if we could build a small group and huddle on Main Street (or elsewhere) together :) I was a bit concerned after I saw the setup yesterday that they are blocking so many areas for guests yet they are expecting a massive influx of guests too that I thought I probably would just catch the fireworks from wherever I was standing when they start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter