24-Hour Day 2015 Tips

Leaving in fifteen minutes!!! Yea!!!

We are driving this year (1000 miles each way) since it was a bit last minute. But we picked some fun stops along the way. Today we are headed to a factory tour of Wilson Football Factory and the. To Cleveland to see my sister. Our goal for tomorrow is Savannah.

Leaving in fifteen minutes!!! Yea!!!

We are driving this year (1000 miles each way) since it was a bit last minute. But we picked some fun stops along the way. Today we are headed to a factory tour of Wilson Football Factory and the. To Cleveland to see my sister. Our goal for tomorrow is Savannah.

Road trips are so much fun!

Leaving tomorrow morning at 2:30am to catch my flight.
The day is just dragging on and it is only 10am. :goodvibes

I hear ya. I'm leaving tomorrow night so I still have this work day and tomorrow.

Is it me or is anyone else feeling like there's not going to be any special food? I was really hoping they would announce that today! I leave in just 48hrs (now back to grad school writing to be free of it by time I fly out!!)

Did you see the parks blog post yesterday about special food?

Disneyland's crowds are always like that the night before special events. It was the same way with past 24-hour days and with DCA's grand re-opening. I'm glad WDW is more tame in that respect!

Disney has not posted when transportation will begin (have they?), but in years past, all transportation started at 5:15.

Hoping our next trip to WDW will include being there for a 24 hour MK day/night! (if you can dream it....)

I am wondering if the Disney Channel stars are going to blow my plan too! DD doesn't know we are going yet. I will tell her right before our friend takes us to the airport so I will talk to her then and have to adjust if she really wants.. She is pretty into those shows but 3 o'clock is exactly when I do not want to be anywhere near the park. I haven't been able to figure how that can work in because I know we for sure want to be in the park as late as possible.

The DC Stars will also be appearing at times at DC Club Chill in Tomorrowland from 4PM-11PM if you don't make the parade.

Also,keep your eyes open out in the Park-they will be out riding rides and having fun like everybody else.:)

I like the idea of catching them in random spots too. I really hope that she sees someone! Dd and I discussed and we decided to stick to the original plan. Crystal palace breakfast, leave around noonish and go Back and take a good nap. We will come back a little earlier then planned and check out club cool. Then we have a crt dinner at 11pm. Hopefully we will make it all night!

Here is that link: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ur-party-fun-at-magic-kingdom-park-on-may-22/

The chicken sandwich from Pecos and the rice bowl at Tortuga (that place is never open when I visit) sound pretty good. Throw in a special cupcake or two (or five) and my plan for food/meals that day is filling up fast :-)

I'm going into Tortuga just for the hell of it - it's never open when I'm there, either! Loving the sound of the breakfast in Cosmic Ray's...

And just entered the contest, with minutes to spare. Good luck to those who entered - in what? - a two-hour timeframe?

I'm going into Tortuga just for the hell of it - it's never open when I'm there, either! Loving the sound of the breakfast in Cosmic Ray's...

And just entered the contest, with minutes to spare. Good luck to those who entered - in what? - a two-hour timeframe?

Yep. Good thing I'm sitting at work refreshing the parks blog constantly with the desperate hope that special characters will be announced for Friday :)

So do we have a list of places serving breakfast other then Cosmic Rays, Sleepy Hollow, and Starbucks? Anyone know what they are serving for breakfast?

I remember seeing this posted last year. Was this only released at the park day off or a couple of days before at your resort? Sorry so big.

Rock-Your-Disney-Side_Full_21084.jpg

Rock-Your-Disney-Side_Full_21085.jpg

Thanks for last year's schedule - it's probably going to be very similar this year - I've printed out the ride/restaurant times. :)

We are planning on going next year...anyone going to do a trip report that I can follow along?

We are planning on going next year...anyone going to do a trip report that I can follow along?

I might be writing up a (first ever) report or least a summary of some sorts when I get back; I have never done it before so it seems a little daunting. But it is going to be a chaotic six days without much sleep / time in the room, so I won't be doing anything live.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter