230 OKW points for rent/transfer must be used in next 35 days - $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! We are looking for a Studio at BWV from 5/22-5/27. There would be 3 adult guests. Can you help?

Hi I’m back, if you still have points - I saw on the availability calendar that there maybe a 2 bedroom at Saratoga May 20-23?

Hi I’m back, if you still have points - I saw on the availability calendar that there maybe a 2 bedroom at Saratoga May 20-23?
yes i see a 2 br standard 109 pts and preferred 123 pts available for check in 5/20, check out 5/23.

Hi looking at boardwalk villa studio for May 18 leaving 23rd. no view. I believe I would need 60 pts.
let me know if this would work for you. 3 people. Might be open to different locations

Hi looking at boardwalk villa studio for May 18 leaving 23rd. no view. I believe I would need 60 pts.
let me know if this would work for you. 3 people. Might be open to different locations
there are no studios for 5/18-23. i see a 1 br villa at saratoga from 5/19-23 for 130 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter