210 points for rent. Aulani Home Resort. Use by Dec 2018. $13 ppt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have points? Will take any WDW resort in Studio or 1 bdrm for any 1 or 2 nights (prefer 3) 10/14-10/17. Thanks!
There is a 1 BR Villa Garden/Pool View at the Boardwalk Villas 10/16 (29 points). Otherwise, no availability. Let me know if that works for you. Thanks.

Hello, I checked availability on this just a few moments ago:
2 bedroom OKW by Hospitality, one night
Nov 28th, 2018

Could we book this through you? Thanks!

I am looking for a studio at Grand Californian September, 16, 17 or October 26, 27, 28. We would be interested in any or all of these nights

Nov 28th, 2018

Nov 28th, 2018

I can book this for you. Please PM me with booking and contact details. Thanks.

anything open at WDW to sleep 5 plus an under 3 in crib 12/13-15? Alternatively 12/14 only? Lastly, how about post cruise 12/22 only?

Hi, I checked and it's available, Vero Beach Standard Inn Room November 17, 2018 thru November 22, 2018. I need 2 rooms at 61 points each for a total of 122 points. If you are interested in getting these for me let me know.

2 adults looking for DW resort November 11-15 (dates could be slightly adjusted to start a day later or be a bit shorter). Preferably studio, cheapest resort option possible and fine with split stay! :)

Hi looking for 1 night Sept 27th for 2 adults. Any studio, OKW, SSR, AK etc. thanks

Looking for studio at Saratoga or OKW...10/8 to 10/11 or 10/12...whatever is available.

2 adults, 3 kids (2,5,8)

Last edited:
Hi, I checked and it's available, Vero Beach Standard Inn Room November 17, 2018 thru November 22, 2018. I need 2 rooms at 61 points each for a total of 122 points. If you are interested in getting these for me let me know.

Please send me your booking info via a PM. I can take care of it for you today. Thanks

Sorry, I did not hear from you so I thought the points were gone. I reached out to another member and they took care of it for me. Thanks anyway.

Looking for studio at Saratoga or OKW...10/8 to 10/11 or 10/12...whatever is available.

2 adults, 3 kids (2,5,8)

The 9th and 10th are available at Saratoga (total 30 points). Everything else is waitlist only.

2 adults looking for DW resort November 11-15 (dates could be slightly adjusted to start a day later or be a bit shorter). Preferably studio, cheapest resort option possible and fine with split stay! :)
There is a Savanna studio available 11/14 at AKV (16 points). Everything else during that week is waitlist only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter