21 Day WDW ticket

mickeyd78

Mouseketeer
We are planning a 3 week trip to WDW in 2015.

Up to now I was thinking we would need to buy APs for the family, but I've noticed that in the UK disney offers a 21 day ticket (and they have a free dining promotion for 2015 at the moment). All this could save us $4000!

Just wondering if any ANZACs have had any luck booking tickets or packages through the UK site or a UK travel agent? Any advice you may have would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't bought anything for UK visitors, but would you really save $4000? Have you budgeted dining and accommodation discounts that you'd get with an AP?

I haven't bought anything for UK visitors, but would you really save $4000? Have you budgeted dining and accommodation discounts that you'd get with an AP?

It's a theoretical $4000. Based on getting free dining vs annual pass with 21 paid dining plan, which I know Disney doesn't offer.

21 day passes work out to roughy $1500 for 2 adults and I child vs $2000 for 3 APs.

Personally the free dining would save us a lot less then 30% (or whatever it is) AP discount gets on hotels. That's possibly just us though.

I'm so jealous, I'd love to do 21 days at WDW. We did 14 days before, but we still didn't get to either of the water parks, or anywhere off site (other then the mall) like US. :goodvibes

Wow, 3 weeks. That sounds wonderful.

Disney UK had a free dining promotion for the whole year of 2013 as well as incredibly cheap rates on OKW and SSR. So I emailed them and asked if I could make use of their deals. They said 'No', I had to be a resident of the UK or the EU.
I had a discussion about it here of the Dis, and somewhere said that it's possible to go through a UK agent if you have a UK address you can use (i.e a family member or friend).
I do have friends in the UK, but it all seemed a bit difficult and stressful, so I flagged the idea.

I hope else someone can suggest an easy solution that works for you. I always felt it was a bit annoying that us ANZACs are eligible for so few travel deals when we have to pay for some of the most expensive flights to get anywhere.

I always felt it was a bit annoying that us ANZACs are eligible for so few travel deals when we have to pay for some of the most expensive flights to get anywhere.

Although ANZACs are the only ones eligible for the 10 day DLR passes. Over on the DLR boards there's been some complaint about that recently, so I guess they can't win... Seems like they expect Aussies to go to DLR and Europeans to go to WDW.

I agree with PIO though, I don't think you'll be allowed to get the UK passes. And although APs are expensive, a lot of people buy them for 2 week visits, so with a 3 week trip you're actually getting quite good value out of them :thumbsup2 And that's not even counting how much the discounts will add up with so much time there!

I have no idea whether it would work or not, but you could try one of the UK based agencies, like Complete Orlando. Maybe you could book through them and get the offer :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter