2025 Treasure cruise date predictions?

Raya

DIS Veteran
Looking at the calendar for the Treasure departures, it looks like the ship starts a new trip each Saturday. Is there any reason to believe it will continue that pattern after May? I'm trying to book my Oct 2025 pre-cruise resort stay. I'm hoping I can trust the 'Saturday departure' pattern I'm seeing.

Since the Treasure is taking over the Fantasy's Caribbean itineraries, it's a pretty safe bet that the Treasure will continue to sail on Saturdays for the foreseeable future. I know the Fantasy would have the occasional 'off date' if she did a longer itinerary (like the Southern Caribbean which is closer to 10 nights). However, she'd then sail a shorter itinerary to get 'back on track' with the Saturday sailings.

No one knows for sure, of course, but I think it's a safe bet to assume that.

Since the Treasure is taking over the Fantasy's Caribbean itineraries, it's a pretty safe bet that the Treasure will continue to sail on Saturdays for the foreseeable future.
Is there any infor out there on where the Fantasy will be sailing when the Treasure takes over?
I was hoping to do the Fantasy as our 4th sailing, wondering if my time is running out!

Is there any infor out there on where the Fantasy will be sailing when the Treasure takes over?
I was hoping to do the Fantasy as our 4th sailing, wondering if my time is running out!
The schedule is out until early May and it looks likely it will be doing the Europe itineraries for the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter