2024 Resort Reservations & Packages Available Wednesday 5/31

I booked five rooms yesterday over various trips. Every one needed to be re-priced. Short stays with a three day ticket came down about $200 per two person room. On my three person room with 3 - 7 day tickets it came down $1500.

I booked before the first pause.....but one of my rooms booked after the first pause about 11 am and it still needed to be re-priced.

By 6 pm....when I priced the exact same things....the correct price was in the system.

I would check just in case any reservation you made yesterday. They knew all about it. Was very simple to get done....once you get through :)

Did you find the pricing was incorrect for the ticket portion? We have APs so if the problem was in ticketing then I would not need to call in.

8 day tickets are not $1400/pp. that math doesn’t work.
A lot of the problems with IT on May 31 was that multi-day tickets were added in at single day prices. First time I priced them I was being charged $154 a day for 8 days November to December, but then I got shut out by the system. When I finally got back in later that night, tickets had been reduced to $123 nightly for the same 8 days. Better do another mock reservation and see what your price would be now if they haven't refunded you and call if necessary.

I got in then it glitched and now Im back out again. Im just gonna do what @Pyxie says and just wait. I'll try this evening and see if it's died down or tomorrow.
Probably just as well. Earlier reservations with tickets were being charged multi-day tickets at single-day prices. Someone messed up somewhere. My night time corrections had been made to the system but I don't know what happens to those reservations that were made at single-day prices. Will Disney so a re-pricing on all of them, or will everyone have to check their prices and request refund as required. Mine was priced early and ticket price for 8 days were charged at $154 then I was booted out before I could pay. When I checked back later that day price for 8 days was changed to 123 daily. Bit of a difference, and mine were only base tickets. Sometimes being dropped is a good thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter