2024 Resort Reservations & Packages Available Wednesday 5/31

This is the first time where we're only doing one or two park days, and yeesh I did not realize how much those prices have crept upwards over the years. I can stomach the resort rates, as my brain has adjusted to all hotels being ridiculously expensive in general. But maaaaaaaaaaan those ticket prices hurt.

And people booking a room now to "hold it" and then add on a discount when they are released can defeat the purpose. If the rooms are booked, there is no need to offer a discount on that room type or even at that resort.

Disney spent a long timing training us to have everything in place at least 190 days ahead of a trip and that's a hard habit to let go.

Why is there no 2024 pricing available for All Stars?
Not sure...............but I did make ressies for Sept/Oct/Dec at A/S today with a CM on the phone.

For some reason the data for May 2024 during my week in question is incomplete.....many resorts are not showing up....

Spent about 5.5 hours this morning "in orbit" before having to go into work, now back in orbit with the wait still over an hour. I feel like those 5.5 hours this morning should count...instead I got a pop-up saying I couldn't leave for more than 10 minutes without losing my spot in line so I was bumped to the back of the line. Reason #1239 being back in the office sucks :rotfl2:

For those of you in orbit......call them....I have called in several times over the past 6 hours and never had more than a 3 minute wait.

I used 407-560-2428

-told the "automated lady" I wanted to make a new resort reservation
-when prompted for my info- I said "Operator"
-when it asked me if I was a Fl resident- I said "No"

within 1-3 minutes I was talking to a CM

I do know my poor TA is having a time with all of this today. She has a bunch of clients she is trying to book and get quotes for, including me! Luckily I am not going until next September so no rush. Trying to get quotes for PoP and POFQ.

I finally got my issues worked out, price tag still stings, but way better than before.

I'm booking early because we want the resort and room type locked in. We are going discount or not, obviously will be great if we get one. I've been booking and traveling to Disney for 20+ years and we have yet to pay full price without a discount of some sort.

Got through to do some pricing. Our same stay from 2022; 5 nights yacht, 2 sports, with 6 day hoppers for second week of March went up $1000. It’s roughly a 15% increase. Which I think is about even with inflation for two years.

We could save a few thousand staying at sports all week. We could save 2000 by going to Coronado all week. I hate spending the extra money because it’s really not worth it, but I just love yacht club. Plenty of time to change our minds if we decide to save the money.

I did get booked for September 2024 (I know I didn’t HAVE to do it today but I wanted to, so I did) but I also am wondering if the price was right. 2 Adults, 10 days at POP, 9 day park hopper, TS DDP = $8000? I mean if the room is $250 a night … let’s up it to $300. For ten nights is 3000. Dining plan is 95 a day, for two people and ten days = 1900. That’s 4900. So 3100 for two nine day park tickets? At the cheapest time of year? If the price is right, it is what it is, but it used to be more expensive to go to Europe than WDW 😳

I did get booked for September 2024 (I know I didn’t HAVE to do it today but I wanted to, so I did) but I also am wondering if the price was right. 2 Adults, 10 days at POP, 9 day park hopper, TS DDP = $8000? I mean if the room is $250 a night … let’s up it to $300. For ten nights is 3000. Dining plan is 95 a day, for two people and ten days = 1900. That’s 4900. So 3100 for two nine day park tickets? At the cheapest time of year? If the price is right, it is what it is, but it used to be more expensive to go to Europe than WDW 😳

I know I read earlier that tickets weren’t booking right, they were double priced. Maybe wait til things calm down & then price it out online & see what you get.

Woah, I just booked for September too, 2 people for 9 days instead of 10, but a split stay between the Contemporary theme park view and the other half at the YC with 8 day park hopper, and ours also came out to about $8000. It seems there's something off with the price of the tickets....

Woah, I just booked for September too, 2 people for 9 days instead of 10, but a split stay between the Contemporary theme park view and the other half at the YC with 8 day park hopper, and ours also came out to about $8000. It seems there's something off with the price of the tickets....
Someone earlier on in the thread confirmed the pricing was screwed up on their tickets.

Everyone is going to need to double check their pricing once the dust settles.

I like your trip better, want to trade? 😂

Priced out week after Christmas in 2024. Wow. I knew it would be $$$, but still a little shocking.

We went the week before Christmas in 2022 and I was a little taken aback by prices then as well … so nothing new.

My brain is still stuck on our first family trip in 2006 when we rented points for a studio at WL for $120/night and my oldest was charged child prices while my youngest was free!

Is anyone else getting "in" but when looking at resorts it says 'unavailable' for pretty much every date (tried 2023 and 2024), so I think I'm not really "in" when I'm "in"?

Is anyone else getting "in" but when looking at resorts it says 'unavailable' for pretty much every date (tried 2023 and 2024), so I think I'm not really "in" when I'm "in"?

try incognito/privacy mode? or toggle between room only/package or just click on any resort and change things from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter