2024 Resort Reservations & Packages Available Wednesday 5/31

I went ahead and put in a request from a Dreams Unlimited travel agent earlier this morning. Better they deal with it than I do (And I mean that in the best & most appreciative way possible 😅)

But in all seriousness, I'm hoping most of these heavy volume requests are for early or mid 2024 because my request is early December (personal favorite time to go even).

As an experiment, I've had a calculating page open since 7am (Eastern time) & the bar isn't even an 8th of the way there...
Dreams Unlimited got us a reservation this morning for our trip. No idea what magic they are making today but I am grateful.

I went ahead and put in a request from a Dreams Unlimited travel agent earlier this morning. Better they deal with it than I do (And I mean that in the best & most appreciative way possible 😅)

But in all seriousness, I'm hoping most of these heavy volume requests are for early or mid 2024 because my request is early December (personal favorite time to go even).

As an experiment, I've had a calculating page open since 7am (Eastern time) & the bar isn't even an 8th of the way there...
I love early December at WDW! That will be an amazing trip!

No worries about competition from my group though. Unfortunately, early December won't work for my oldest child's school schedule, so we are doing mid-to-late June. Aiming for a Garden View - CL room at Poly. AND it will be my youngest child's first visit!

Dreams Unlimited got us a reservation this morning for our trip. No idea what magic they are making today but I am grateful.

Yeah. I get the feeling they've got quite the backlog.

I just realized another thing possibly driving up demand: park reservations being dropped next year.

Ngl, I was one of the few that didn't actually mind them. But most people don't want to be constrained on an already schedule heavy trip. And the reality is it didn't seem to help with the crowds anyway (even during covid) and was more likely just another means to track customer behavior.

Called this......got in in 5 minutes.....got 4 of 5 bookings done....there are still some glitches going on....I will call back later to attempt my final booking on my 2024 list.

I used that and they were able to do a room only, which we did not book. I'm slightly aghast - Boardwalk Inn water view came out to $9800 for 9 nights. During first week of December, no tickets.

That would be over $1000 a night. Insanity.

I've been able to get quotes and hold bookings for clients all day, but I've been logged in since 3:45am and was in the queue immediately when it opened up a little later on. The problem is that things were not accurate this morning, so any quotes I did earlier had to be redone (seems like there was a huge error with pricing for the park ticket component especially with multi-day tickets). I don't think this is a sign of extra demand necessarily; I think the system was paused because pricing wasn't loaded correctly, and that created a backlog. And it seems that adjustments in pricing are still happening now, so I'm not confident it's completely fixed.

I've been able to get quotes and hold bookings for clients all day, but I've been logged in since 3:45am and was in the queue immediately when it opened up a little later on. The problem is that things were not accurate this morning, so any quotes I did earlier had to be redone (seems like there was a huge error with pricing for the park ticket component especially with multi-day tickets). I don't think this is a sign of extra demand necessarily; I think the system was paused because pricing wasn't loaded correctly, and that created a backlog. And it seems that adjustments in pricing are still happening now, so I'm not confident it's completely fixed.

I feel like an error makes more sense than a demand based implosion.

I was able to book and have the error in pricing on our tickets-seems like they are double the price. Do you know if they are fixing those or should I contact them to have it fixed?

I was able to book and have the error in pricing on our tickets-seems like they are double the price. Do you know if they are fixing those or should I contact them to have it fixed?
I don't know if they are fixing them automatically, sorry. Have you tried pulling up your reservation and modifying it? I would try adding a different number of ticket days first, then modifying back to what you really want. That might work.

I don't know if they are fixing them automatically, sorry. Have you tried pulling up your reservation and modifying it? I would try adding a different number of ticket days first, then modifying back to what you really want. That might work.
I have not tried that, but thank you for the suggestion, I'll give it a go.

Were they over charging or under charging?

Were they over charging or under charging?
Overcharging. Usually the more days of tickets you add, the cheaper it is per day. But that wasn't happening: it seemed like each day of tickets within the multi-ticket was priced as a single-day ticket.

Shocking nobody we find out the demand & absurd prices were simply Disney’s crap IT hard at doing nothing …

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter