2024 Resort Reservations & Packages Available Wednesday 5/31

Why don't you wail for them to release discounts?

There are probably a lot of people looking at prices today, but not actually booking.
I will definitely be waiting on those discounts to come out to apply to my booking. I'm hoping to apply the Disney Visa discount as soon as it's available.

Fewer discounts get released when people do this. I really don't see the point.
For dates like Spring Break months and holiday weeks you kinda have to err on the side of caution. Especially with special room needs and larger parties. Not sure still tho if this is really a huge influx of reservations or Disney IT at its finest again

Unless they’re trying for a limited room (2 bedroom suite at deluxe hotel over an holiday) over a very popular period, I don’t know why anyone is booking today. Normal rooms are not gonna sell out the first few days.
Yeah, the most obnoxious part of this, is that I need to use the system for an actual trip coming up in two weeks, and cannot because of this nonsense. Why Disney IT continues to be so awful is beyond me.

Yeah, the most obnoxious part of this, is that I need to use the system for an actual trip coming up in two weeks, and cannot because of this nonsense. Why Disney IT continues to be so awful is beyond me.
And sadly, I am in the same boat as you. Have a friend asking to see something next year for her tho while I’m in…if I get in

Finally got in… Booked at AKL for next May but we opted out of the dining plan. I can’t make either of those prices work for our family. Here’s to hoping for good deals when they break!

For dates like Spring Break months and holiday weeks you kinda have to err on the side of caution. Especially with special room needs and larger parties. Not sure still tho if this is really a huge influx of reservations or Disney IT at its finest again
I book early because I usually want the more limited rooms like Club Level.

Yup, that’s where I was going with that. My friend is looking for an AoA suite during spring break week. They’ll be selling like hotcakes too
I swear if I wasn't planning a birthday trip that falls on spring break I would NOT still be waiting in this.

I book early because I usually want the more limited rooms like Club Level.

I’ve been booking CL for over 25 years. Even they don’t sell out the first days. I’ve even gotten discounts over holiday weeks because there are still CL rooms available when discounts come out.

It would be interesting if some of you check in a few weeks & let us know if your dates, room categories & resorts have actually sold out. Just for data points.

I’ve been booking CL for over 25 years. Even they don’t sell out the first days. I’ve even gotten discounts over holiday weeks because there are still CL rooms available when discounts come out.

It would be interesting if some of you check in a few weeks & let us know if your dates, room categories & resorts have actually sold out. Just for data points.
They haven’t been available the last few times I’ve tried to book. You’re probably right about the first few days though…

I've been in the queue for 3.5 hours now. My page has shown the approximate wait time as "recalculating" the entire time. I feel like it's broken, but I'd hate to refresh after all this time and lose my spot (assuming I have one at all lol)

I hope everyone gets the reservations they are wanting!

I agree that they don’t completely sell out of CL, but there are certain CL rooms - not whole room categories - that I have never seen available so I thought today would be a blank slate day to finally get to see what the price would be and to have a chance at booking them.

But my interest is waning as I pass the 5 hour mark with no idea of how much longer it will be. :crazy2:

Same - I almost exclusively stay CL, and we’ve been going over spring break yearly since my kids were born - my oldest is now 24. I’ve never booked when reservations first opened. I even snagged a 2-bedroom at BWI for a May 2020 trip about two months prior, but sadly that trip didn’t happen. Saved a chunk of change though!

I've been in the queue for 3.5 hours now. My page has shown the approximate wait time as "recalculating" the entire time. I feel like it's broken, but I'd hate to refresh after all this time and lose my spot (assuming I have one at all lol)

I went ahead and put in a request from a Dreams Unlimited travel agent earlier this morning. Better they deal with it than I do (And I mean that in the best & most appreciative way possible 😅)

But in all seriousness, I'm hoping most of these heavy volume requests are for early or mid 2024 because my request is early December (personal favorite time to go even).

As an experiment, I've had a calculating page open since 7am (Eastern time) & the bar isn't even an 8th of the way there...

I went ahead and put in a request from a Dreams Unlimited travel agent earlier this morning. Better they deal with it than I do (And I mean that in the best & most appreciative way possible 😅)

But in all seriousness, I'm hoping most of these heavy volume requests are for early or mid 2024 because my request is early December (personal favorite time to go even).

We are booking early December. So that's two of us.

I got a wait around 10, then the system crashed again.

Current status (as of Noon Eastern time):

Message last updated: 10:11 AM ET​

We have currently paused bookings online and over the phone. Bookings will resume as soon as possible. Reminder: to retain your place in the waiting room, please don’t refresh the page or select the back button.

I was just trying to tinker with my trip for next week. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter