2024 Resort Reservations & Packages Available Wednesday 5/31

I'm really just trying to button down my vacation next year and just want something pre/post cruise. Not the end of the world if I have to wait, but seriously. I booked opening day the past 2 years without a problem.
I'm taking a wild stab that many more people were in checking dining plan prices......

I got in the waiting room at 5:55 waited until about 7:15. I got in and booked four rooms for one trip and one room for other dates. Was done around 7:50. I booked for friends since they were still in the waiting room reading the paused sign. Now naturally, one more person in my travel group needs to book...but my brower is no longer letting me in. So I'm waiting with the rest of you.

Could you tell if resort prices had large, moderate, minimal increases?

I was able to get in and have my reservation-sticker shock is crazy-and that is just for the room/ticket portion.

7 nights 5/12-5/19, 4 adults- at the Poly-resort view room only $6615, w/ 8 day base ticket it jumps to $12,152.30-I'm not getting the Disney math there. Is an 8 day ticket really that much?

Add QS-it goes to $13,748.58
Add DDP-it goes to $14,792.26

Sorry folks I didn't get all the tax information-those are all bottom line.
8 day tickets are not $1400/pp. that math doesn’t work.

i tried to get back on to cancel 2 of the ressies after discussing dates with DW; same in orbit page so i am giving up and will cancel tonight or tomorrow; i want to cancel before all 4 deposits hit my credit card; but in any case wdw usually refunds within a week;

I have an annual pass and like everyone was stuck online but because I don't like to keep all my eggs in one basket I also called into the AP phone line. Waited from 7am to 8:30am and got a CM on the phone. She was awesome and able to get me the dates I wanted.

Could you tell if resort prices had large, moderate, minimal increases?
I was zooming along....but a triple room all adults at french quarter was 7000 with a 7 day non hopper ticket.
It was 23000 for a theme park view at contemporary with a 10 day non hopper over christmas. I almost fainted...but booked anyway. If you see me in the paper, you'll know DH just flat out murdered me.

I was zooming along....but a triple room all adults at french quarter was 7000 with a 7 day non hopper ticket.
It was 23000 for a theme park view at contemporary with a 10 day non hopper over christmas. I almost fainted...but booked anyway. If you see me in the paper, you'll know DH just flat out murdered me.

Does triple room all adults mean you booked 3 rooms for 7 days? Or 3 adults in one room for 7 days?

Almost sounds to me like it’s doubling your tickets somehow?
I'm hoping so. I made the reservation and will call back and see why it is so much. I know they are slammed busy today and it's not working right. We haven't been since 2020 and I was so excited to get to make the reservations and was not expecting it to be cheap, but wow, it's way more than I thought it should be.

I'm hoping so. I made the reservation and will call back and see why it is so much. I know they are slammed busy today and it's not working right. We haven't been since 2020 and I was so excited to get to make the reservations and was not expecting it to be cheap, but wow, it's way more than I thought it should be.
Why don't you wail for them to release discounts?

There are probably a lot of people looking at prices today, but not actually booking.

Lol! Was coming here to say this!
I waited in the orbit from 6am but around 8:45 I called and waited for a little over an hour and got a great cm and got the room I wanted. Yacht Club club level, wanted garden view which no longer exists so took water view which I don’t think was too much more than former 2023 garden). I’m still in the waiting room so I suggest calling. Probably doesn’t matter but I called 407-569-2428

Why don't you wail for them to release discounts?

There are probably a lot of people looking at prices today, but not actually booking.

Unless they’re trying for a limited room (2 bedroom suite at deluxe hotel over an holiday) over a very popular period, I don’t know why anyone is booking today. Normal rooms are not gonna sell out the first few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter