2024 Resort Reservations & Packages Available Wednesday 5/31

My online counter went from “recalculating” to a time a few mins before 7. But continuously bouncing around between 15-19 mins since then.

Has anyone actually been able to get quotes yet?
yep, in fact booked four rooms, 2 BWI Resort CL and 2 BWI Deluxe CL; booked each pair for different days at end of jan into feb; later today ill discuss with DW and will cancel 1 pair for sure;

I was able to get in and have my reservation-sticker shock is crazy-and that is just for the room/ticket portion.

7 nights 5/12-5/19, 4 adults- at the Poly-resort view room only $6615, w/ 8 day base ticket it jumps to $12,152.30-I'm not getting the Disney math there. Is an 8 day ticket really that much?

Add QS-it goes to $13,748.58
Add DDP-it goes to $14,792.26

Sorry folks I didn't get all the tax information-those are all bottom line.

Been on since just after six, was showing over an hour wait, but now it's back to recalculating. May have to wait until later this afternoon to book, got places to be today!

Oh wait, just saw this message. Looks like online booking down for now. Welp, guess it's time to get ready for the day!

1685532238945.png

Logged in, made my reservation but they won't take my payment. Still no further ahead.

Do you suggest just leaving that page open with the waiting room?

My experience with Disney’s ‘waiting room’ system suggests you do what it says and don’t mess with anything. If I’m doubt fire up another device (if available) just to see what kind of results you get, but leave the “We’re Almost in Orbit” page alone.

YMMV.

Logged in, made my reservation but they won't take my payment. Still no further ahead.
Tried to make my payment again, and it spins and says "Please wait while we complete your request" with the warning "Do not refresh this page or use the back button." Do I face the wrath of Disney and refresh the page and lose my reservation or what. It's been more than half an hour so I cannot see it ending and going ahead.

Tried to make my payment again, and it spins and says "Please wait while we complete your request" with the warning "Do not refresh this page or use the back button." Do I face the wrath of Disney and refresh the page and lose my reservation or what. It's been more than half an hour so I cannot see it ending and going ahead.
The whole booking system is locked up/paused.....unfortunately you have to wait and keep your fingers crossed

I got in the waiting room at 5:55 waited until about 7:15. I got in and booked four rooms for one trip and one room for other dates. Was done around 7:50. I booked for friends since they were still in the waiting room reading the paused sign. Now naturally, one more person in my travel group needs to book...but my brower is no longer letting me in. So I'm waiting with the rest of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter