2024 Resort Reservations & Packages Available Wednesday 5/31

Thank you.

Looking to book Boardwalk for week after Thanksgiving in 2024.
Do you think we should book that day?

Do you think Disney will still apply the 500 day rule for booking reservations? As in - on May 31, 2023 I can book arrivals up to October 12, 2024 - or will all 12 months in 2024 be available for booking arrivals on 5/31? Sorta like the prior post ....

Bama Ed

Do you think Disney will still apply the 500 day rule for booking reservations? As in - on May 31, 2023 I can book arrivals up to October 12, 2024 - or will all 12 months in 2024 be available for booking arrivals on 5/31? Sorta like the prior post ....

Bama Ed

I did not know about this, so I just chatted on the Disney site. For what it's worth, they said all bookings from Jan 1- Dec 31, 2024 will open on this date.

Maybe someone who booked last year can let us know if that's true.

I did not know about this, so I just chatted on the Disney site. For what it's worth, they said all bookings from Jan 1- Dec 31, 2024 will open on this date.

Maybe someone who booked last year can let us know if that's true.

Last year the 500 day rule was in place (as it had been for many years) so this is a shift in policy (which I like, btw).

Thanks for checking, @japanese maple.

Bama Ed

For room only reservations my memory was that when 2023 reservations opened in early June 2022 they were available 500 days out (October 2023) and it rolled daily until we got to 500 days from 12/31/2023, then the rolling stopped.

I’m not 100% certain in my memory though, but that’s what I seem to remember happening (but could have it wrong in my head).

For room only reservations my memory was that when 2023 reservations opened in early June 2022 they were available 500 days out (October 2023) and it rolled daily until we got to 500 days from 12/31/2023, then the rolling stopped.

I’m not 100% certain in my memory though, but that’s what I seem to remember happening (but could have it wrong in my head).

Does that also apply to packages?

Hello,
What time of day will the packages show up on the website or will we have to call? I'm imagining that the site will have some heavy traffic. Haven't been since Dec 2020 and we are so excited to get planning!

I believe last year when they announced the 2023 packages, they said you could no longer book in advance of when the rates were set. So you could no longer book 499 day room only rates over the phone if the package prices hadn't been set. It's early and I haven't had coffee, so I might not be phrasing that the correct way....

I'm getting ready for 5/31 to book my resort room only, February 2024 reservation. I have 4 phone numbers and have no idea which would be the best to call at 7 am. Can anyone help:
407-560-2428 per the chat line
407-934-7639 Central Reservations
407-939-1936
407-939-4357

Another question - Does anyone know what time the rates and reservations will show up on the Disney website? Midnight?, 7AM ?
I've been stressing out because though we've been over 30 times, it's been 6 years since the last time. We are going for our 50th anniversary and want to stay at YC Club level and have our heart set on the Gazebo view. With the changes in the view categories, I figure I need to book as soon as possible. .......and not looking forward to the 4+ hours on hold horror stories I hear about.
Thanks for any help.

I'm getting ready for 5/31 to book my resort room only, February 2024 reservation. I have 4 phone numbers and have no idea which would be the best to call at 7 am. Can anyone help:
407-560-2428 per the chat line
407-934-7639 Central Reservations
407-939-1936
407-939-4357

Another question - Does anyone know what time the rates and reservations will show up on the Disney website? Midnight?, 7AM ?
I've been stressing out because though we've been over 30 times, it's been 6 years since the last time. We are going for our 50th anniversary and want to stay at YC Club level and have our heart set on the Gazebo view. With the changes in the view categories, I figure I need to book as soon as possible. .......and not looking forward to the 4+ hours on hold horror stories I hear about.
Thanks for any help.

I'm not sure what time it starts, but unless there is an issue, you should be able to book online. I don't foresee that many people booking on Wednesday that would crash the system. Unless there is a particular reason you need to call.

All phone numbers go into the same phone 'trunk'.
Online 6:00
Phones 7:00
Most /many callers will be lookers, wanting answers. That is why phones get over loaded.
There should be not rush since everyone will want different dates and resorts.

Being that I’m so confident in Disney IT…

If (when) the website crashes, will it affect all parts of the site? That’s my 60 day for dining reservations…could I run into trouble?

All phone numbers go into the same phone 'trunk'.
Online 6:00
Phones 7:00
Most /many callers will be lookers, wanting answers. That is why phones get over loaded.
There should be not rush since everyone will want different dates and resorts.
Thank you !

What time do they normally open? I can see room only prices for resort bookings (no DVC through Disney except Riviera) . It says "booking not available" and no packages listed. I'm figuring I'm just early...

What time do they normally open? I can see room only prices for resort bookings (no DVC through Disney except Riviera) . It says "booking not available" and no packages listed. I'm figuring I'm just early...
Usually around 7 but there's no actual rhyme or reason. Some years it's earlier. One year, it wasn't until noon-ish.

FYI: Now there's a waiting room with no approximate wait time...
Yeahhhh probably not going to make it in before work. That's okay. It will die down. I bet a lot people are just on to check the prices of the dining plan.

Yeahhhh probably not going to make it in before work. That's okay. It will die down. I bet a lot people are just on to check the prices of the dining plan.
I'm not sure the system is actually even up. It said bookings not available since I first checked at 3:45am, then suddenly it went to a waiting room with no actual wait time. I think they're holding everyone there until they get bookings up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter