2024 Moonlight Magic Dates??

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
When do they typically list the Moonlight Magic dates for the upcoming year?

Will there be any more dates in 2023, they've only released up to September I think. We're hoping for December.

Will there be any more dates in 2023, they've only released up to September I think. We're hoping for December.
I’d say unlikely given just the first/second week are less busy during that time and all the Christmas parties are happening too.

Usually they don’t release more MM after the initial announcement. Though I think they did this year for the water park one maybe.

I hate that they announce Disneyland one so close to the date - I never have a reservation at the grand set up so I can get my whole family there

Was last year the first time MM happened at Typhoon Lagoon?
I went to moonlight magic in August of 2015 at Typhoon Lagoon. We just emailed and we were in. I think that possibly was the first one. The crushin' gusher was not open but all other attractions were.

They just announced Moonlight Magic for Animal Kingdom this December. Good luck!
Found it on the dedicated page for Moonlight Magic, not listed in Member Benefits page.
Event is Wed. Dec 13
Registration opens Nov 28 for those with resort reservations, limited to those on your room reservation.
Opens to other DVC members Dec. 5.

Last edited:
Found it on the dedicated page for Moonlight Magic, not listed in Member Benefits page.
Event is Wed. Dec 13
Registration opens Nov 28 for those with resort reservations, limited to those on your room reservation.
Opens to other DVC members Dec. 5.
Could you please point to a page that shows the Nov28 and Dec5 dates? I was looking on the Moonlight Magic page and I don't see anything beyond the actual event dates themselves. Thank you!

Could you please point to a page that shows the Nov28 and Dec5 dates? I was looking on the Moonlight Magic page and I don't see anything beyond the actual event dates themselves. Thank you!
It appears that DVC removed those dates when they added the 2024 event dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter