2024 Calendars

I have a calendar hanging in the kitchen that I buy every year. Typically, it’s nature, National Parks, or baby animals. One of my stranger requirements is that I need to really like the photo on my/my son’s/my grandson’s birthday month and my daughter’s/husband’s birthday month. This year my son and daughter-in-law brought back a cats of Rome calendar from their trip, so I won’t be buying one.

My husband has a calendar or two that he hangs by his computer (works from home now). He uses the ones were sent from WWF, etc.

I have a calendar for my office that I get free from my local Chinese restaurant. My wife and I use the shared calendar feature on Apple's Calendar app so we don't really need one at home, whenever there's an appointment, we just put it in and invite the other person. It's worked very well for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter