2023 Summer Virtual Series

Got mine July 13, 2 days ago. Interestingly the Challenge medal is 2 pieces held together with a magnet. Mine came UPS so maybe they were trying to get them out early this year in case of a UPS strike.
My medals were waiting for me when I got home from last week’s Disney vacation. That’s record time for runDisney in my experience. Because of vacay planing and prep, I haven’t even run my June race yet…time to earn these babies and work off all those Gideons cookies 🍪. They really are a nice set of medals IMO.

Mine arrived today. Much earlier than I expected based on the "at the conclusion of the event" timetable.

I got my medals last week. I only did the summer virtual series because I loved the Challenge medal. It’s the only one I want to keep. Does anyone have suggestions on what I can do with the other three? I hate to just throw them away. I have to believe these would be meaningful or welcome to a few people. I’m a teacher, so was also trying to figure out something I could do for my students to possibly earn one. Anyway. If you have suggestions, I’d love to hear them!

I got my medals last week. I only did the summer virtual series because I loved the Challenge medal. It’s the only one I want to keep. Does anyone have suggestions on what I can do with the other three? I hate to just throw them away. I have to believe these would be meaningful or welcome to a few people. I’m a teacher, so was also trying to figure out something I could do for my students to possibly earn one. Anyway. If you have suggestions, I’d love to hear them!
Sell them on eBay to recoup some of the cost?

Got any friends into Disney and running or walking? You could all race together and give everyone a medal to their liking, just let them know which one you are keeping

I think someone here mentioned that she donates some medals she gets to patients she works with at a children’s hospital? I dunno, there are a few options. You can give them to fellow runners, students (maybe you can come up with a contest to win one). Ebay is also an option. I don’t think there’s any reason to toss them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter