2023 RunDisney Solo Trip Report: My First Dopey Challenge (FINALLY completed 11/7: Magic Kingdom After Hours)

great trip report. I really enjoyed reading it and all your pictures. I hope you do write another report for your next marathon.
Thank you so much for reading and commenting! I'll take notes and pictures for sure, I do have a long long cross-country flight so perhaps I will work on writing it on the plane after the marathon! :laughing:

Thanks for sharing (and finishing). I really enjoyed reading this. Good luck with your marathon challenge! Looking forward to reading about it. ;)

Thanks for sharing (and finishing). I really enjoyed reading this. Good luck with your marathon challenge! Looking forward to reading about it. ;)
Thanks so much! It has been so fun reliving the trip and sharing, and I sure am thankful it's about time to do it all over again :rotfl:

Wow, good luck with your training and next round of races. Please do another report! 😄
Thank you!!! It sounds like the board has spoken, if even a few people enjoy it I will just have to do it again!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you for coming back and finishing your report. I really enjoy your writing style and I'm looking forward to your next TR.

Please come back and tell us about your dopey trip!
I loved reading about your experience and am hoping to register for the 2025 marathon so I would love to hear how this year went for you!!!

Please come back and tell us about your dopey trip!
I loved reading about your experience and am hoping to register for the 2025 marathon so I would love to hear how this year went for you!!!
Thank you so much! May we all get our 2025 races :worship: Sounds like I definitely will be doing a TR. I do love taking notes as I go, it keeps me busy on solo trips!:banana:

Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome report! My DH is considering doing either the Dopey or Goofy challenge and your race days were super detailed!

Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome report! My DH is considering doing either the Dopey or Goofy challenge and your race days were super detailed!
Awww thank you! They should definitely do a challenge, so much fun! I'm all signed up for 2025 as well :hyper:
I will have to check out your TR, I am planning a Tokyo trip right now! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter