2023 Fall Itineraries are out

We booked our EBPC in 2016 when we were silver. That was our first concierge cruise, too. It can be done. The demand is usually pretty low (for Disney) for the PC cruises due to them sailing when schools are typically in session.
Sure, it's not impossible. But PC cruises have been rare lately, this will be the first one on the Magic (I think?), and platinum folks seem to always take the concierge rooms on the unique cruises.

Still, you never know! It might work out for your this time. And if you don't want to sail concierge (starting at $17k!), then you probably don't have much to worry about. You'll get a room.

Sure, it's not impossible. But PC cruises have been rare lately, this will be the first one on the Magic (I think?), and platinum folks seem to always take the concierge rooms on the unique cruises.

Still, you never know! It might work out for your this time. And if you don't want to sail concierge (starting at $17k!), then you probably don't have much to worry about. You'll get a room.
Definitely the first Magic Crossing since it couldn't use the old canal because of the water slide sticking out.

No. I believe the Magic first did PC sailings in 2005 or so, prior to the reconfiguration of the duck tail and addition of the water slide.
Yeah, I wasn't sure and I didn't have time to look it up. It'll be the first Magic PC cruise in a very long time, anyway!

Those sailings out of New York on the Dream are interesting. I like that they are mixing up options with the 4-, 5-, 6- nights (three days in Bermuda would feel so relaxed!!). So sad that there is still no way to Castaway Cay from NYC, though!! Unless you did B2B2B from NYC to Ft. Lauderdale via San Juan which I don't think is even legal and would be waaaay too much school to miss.

Those sailings out of New York on the Dream are interesting. I like that they are mixing up options with the 4-, 5-, 6- nights (three days in Bermuda would feel so relaxed!!). So sad that there is still no way to Castaway Cay from NYC, though!! Unless you did B2B2B from NYC to Ft. Lauderdale via San Juan which I don't think is even legal and would be waaaay too much school to miss.
That 6 night was SO tempting.

Thinking about the repo to San Juan or the 6 night to Bermuda. Agee that 3 days in Bermuda will be relaxing, but considering staying the weekend in San Juan.

Do prices seem high? The ones I'm eyeing are over $2000 more than the same cruises for this year (and minus a few stops). Is that average inflation or are prices rising more steeply? Or have the prices of the ones I've been eyeing for this year going down because they're getting close?
You might be seeing GT rates this year, which are discounted rates. There are a lot of those right now due to Covid uncertainties. Prices seem in line with the last few years.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wasn't sure and I didn't have time to look it up. It'll be the first Magic PC cruise in a very long time, anyway!
I do think it will be the Magic's first visit to San Diego, though. I believe the previous cruises were all from Long Beach.

Again!! :crazy: They like to see how many crazy guesses we can come up with. :teeth: Good to know that the Magic is coming back to Galveston later in the season than usual so it can hit peak cold/fog weather here. :rolleyes1
I am sure it's coming to Australia. The circumstantial evidence is convincing.

1.The unnamed ship listed on the Port of Sydney.
2. dcl registering their business in Oz
3. No Wonder release info yet. I imagine Disney are waiting to start a local promotion for DCL with all the media fanfare.

My husband and I are considering the WBPC. We’ve always wanted to do it, and. I finally have a job where I can take that much time off, and we want to do it before we have to take our son (almost four) out of school. Him being so young is a concern but he will hopefully love the kids club. 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter