2023 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Information and Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have guesses as to the likelihood of any of the walls in the front of the park coming down before the festival starts?
We’ll be there mid-September so 🤞🏻.

If coming from the IG, do those walls have much impact on an EP visit for things like LwtL and SE?
I think it's anyone's guess. The Moana water feature thing has been listed as opening in "fall" and "late 2023" but I know there's a lot of speculation that it looks largely done -- and summer seems like a much better time to open something water focused. But the new festival center does not look close to done so even if Moana opens earlier than fall, I think it likely that at least some walls remain. In terms of impact, it's just a pain and adds more steps because you can't walk directly across the park (e.g. from Guardians to Land). Creates some bottlenecks as well and it's obviously not as pretty. But you can definitely get to where you need to go.

Anyone have any ideas about when the Eat to the Beat dinner packages will be revealed? They're supposed to start booking next week on July 6 but I haven't seen anything about the available restaurants and pricing.

Epcot Food & Wine Festival Popcorn Buckets released early!

........and where are the Global Marketplace Menus?

https://mickeyblog.com/2023/06/28/breaking-epcot-food-wine-popcorn-buckets-released-early/
This is such an odd design choice to me when the original with the red and white checkered table cloth version of the bucket is still available over in Hollywood Studios. I'm disappointed. Would have loved to see something more creative. I'd guess two more weeks til menus -- mid July.

Information regarding the Eat to the Beat dining packages is listed on page one of this thread, post #5.

I have some confusion on the Eat to the Beat dining packages - reservations open on July 6th, but can you make a reservation for any date starting on July 6th, or can you only make reservations for dates that are within 60 days?

Information on the Eat to the Beat Dining Packages:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/food-wine-eat-to-the-beat-dinner-package/

Adult
(ages 10 and up)
Child
(ages 3 to 9)
Akershus Royal Banquet
Norway Pavilion

Breakfast
Lunch/Dinner

$64.00
$74.00

$41.00
$48.00
Biergarten Restaurant
Germany Pavilion
$60.00$34.00
Coral Reef Restaurant
The Living Seas
$69.00$27.00
Garden Grill Restaurant
The Land Pavilion

Breakfast
Lunch/Dinner

$53.00
$66.00

$34.00
$43.00
Le Cellier Steakhouse
Canada Pavilion
$95.00$36.00
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
(same-day dining packages only)
American Adventure Pavilion
$35.00
Rose and Crown Dining Room
United Kingdom Pavilion
$59.00$25.00
Spice Road Table
Morocco Pavilion
$47.00$20.00
Does anyone know what comes with the dining package for Regal Eagle? The Disney website says each package comes with appetizer, entree and dessert, but Regal Eagle doesn’t have appetizers on their menu. They have sides, entrees, and desserts.

I have some confusion on the Eat to the Beat dining packages - reservations open on July 6th, but can you make a reservation for any date starting on July 6th, or can you only make reservations for dates that are within 60 days?
My guess would be at 60 days. Does anyone remember from last year?

My guess would be at 60 days. Does anyone remember from last year?
That's kind of what I'd gathered, but I wasn't sure. I think it's considered an ADR like any other ADR so it is just 60 days and they just aren't available at all until July 6th.

I am tempted to call and see if it's standard ADR timeline OR just "any of the dates open for booking as of July 6th." The ONLY ADR we are doing this trip will be on the Friday in October and in EPCOT, and if I could get that and with the concert series, too. Boy howdy, that would be a win!

I'm so excited to be returning to the F&W Festival for the first time in a decade! I was looking at last year's menus and comparing to the menus from F&G Festival when we went in 2021. It seems like there were actually more food options at F&G. Am I mistaken?

I'm so excited to be returning to the F&W Festival for the first time in a decade! I was looking at last year's menus and comparing to the menus from F&G Festival when we went in 2021. It seems like there were actually more food options at F&G. Am I mistaken?
I haven't compared the lists of menues side by side, but I have always had the impression F&W had more offerings. Maybe it was just more offerings I liked. But F&G, I usually only find four or five stands I want to try. I always stop at twice that many during F&W

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter