2023 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival- Garden Rocks Concert Lineup - March 1 - July 5

Any idea when the local bands get announced?
There are some I’ve seen before and liked and right now I’ve narrowed my trip down to two different weeks. It would be nice to know before I make my decision.

I’m not interested in Herman’s Hermits...I like a couple of their songs, but not enough to stay for a concert. I assume Epcot remains open as usual ?

I’m not interested in Herman’s Hermits...I like a couple of their songs, but not enough to stay for a concert. I assume Epcot remains open as usual ?
EPCOT will be open as usual. The concerts are at the American Garden Thester, on the lagoon across from the American pavilion.

The groups perform 3 mini concerts. Not much more then 30 minutes. Maybe 4-6 songs. You only like a handful of songs. That's all you're getting.

EPCOT will be open as usual. The concerts are at the American Garden Thester, on the lagoon across from the American pavilion.

The groups perform 3 mini concerts. Not much more then 30 minutes. Maybe 4-6 songs. You only like a handful of songs. That's all you're getting.
Oh, then I might check that out....sounds like fun!

Thank you so much !!!

Woohoo! Berlin and The Pointer Sisters for my March trip! No one great for my May trip, missing ELO by 1 day.

Edit: Just googled Herman's Hermits and didn't realize how many songs of theirs that I know. I take back the "no one good".

Last edited:

You might want to reconsider - they put on an excellent show -

You might want to reconsider - they put on an excellent show -
Hmm, i had to move my dates up a week, but HH will be there on May 5...my last day. That would be a fun think to do, actually.

How far in advance of the show should I get there, and are there seats? Thanks !!

I asked already but does anyone know when they will update the calendar with the local bands?

Any idea when they’ll post the local bands? I’ve enjoyed them more than some of the ‘celebrities’.

Now that Epcot has two new rides, including an E Ticket, why does Disney feel the need to continue with these endless festivals? Epcot's still not a big enough draw on its own?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter