2023 Candlelight Processional Narrators list — Dining packages available for booking October 17/23 (link below)

I'm having no luck with anything popping up for the week we are there, even for a party of two. But will keep trying in case something opens up.

I'm having no luck with anything popping up for the week we are there, even for a party of two. But will keep trying in case something opens up.
What week? Going through the dining alert site Mouse Dining even every night of NPH is available if you’re willing to eat lunch at Coral Reef. Try booking direct with Disney and nothing is available but the alert site’s links bring you to hot Disney ADRs. Seems to be a specific glitch with Coral Reef.

We managed to snag a Biergarten ressy for the 7pm show with NPH! It took 3 of us looking and we had to fudge our party numbers to a party of 4 instead of party of 2 and will have to modify later. Weird that there wasn't anything for just two but there was for four.

If you have a 8:30pm show time, does that mean you really only have like 15 min to find a spot to stand for fireworks show? We are going on the 5th, first night of the new show, so a little nervous we won’t get done with enough time to find somewhere to stand with how crowded it’ll be :/

I do not think all of the reservations have loaded. We wanted Garden Grill for lunch and the 5:15 show on 12/9. It never showed up when I searched. I just called and waited about 53 minutes on hold and they were able to give me what I was looking for. It still doesn't show up as an option when I search online or in the app. (407) 939-3463.

What week? Going through the dining alert site Mouse Dining even every night of NPH is available if you’re willing to eat lunch at Coral Reef. Try booking direct with Disney and nothing is available but the alert site’s links bring you to hot Disney ADRs. Seems to be a specific glitch with Coral Reef.
Need December 4

I am trying for the week of NPH but would take Stamos as an alternate -- Dec 5th through the 8th. I just signed up for Mouse Dining maybe that will be the trick.

Thank you to the people who suggested Mouse Dining. Used their availability calendar and was able to snag Coral Reef for NPH on 12/7. Still nothing through MDE. Keep trying. I'm thankful we got a reservation even it wasn't our first choice of dining location. Good luck to everyone else! :flower1:

Man that felt like a sh*t show. I went for Dec 7th. It was worse than I expected. First got Akershus. Was able to upgrade to Corel Reef. Then I was able to upgrade to Le Cellier. Was going for Spice Road Table. I feel incredibly lucky to have what I do after that experience.

The website crashed every time I tried to check out but after 20 minutes or so I was able to secure a adr for 12/6 at Biergarten. I had pre-added an alert to Mouse Dining but wasn’t able to snag one as they came through. Glad it’s over.

Wow..... what a stressful mess! Finally got my Garden Grill ressie for the 5:15 show for NPH!!! How did everyone else do???? Hoping for good news!!!
That's what we wanted!
We ended up with Akershus for the 7PM show. NPH will be worth it I think.

Call call call. Nothing was showing on the site and I just waited 45 mins on hold and got our Dec 4 John Stamos Garden Grill. I told her I’d take anything. There are ones not showing on the site.

Another vote for calling in. On my date, Garden Grill was never offered with the 7pm show. I called, 35 min wait, and they were able to change from 8:30 to 7:00 show. I got the sense that I could have had my choice of dining times also despite nothing currently available online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter