2023 Blue Friday Presale

notice they're not calling it "blue friday" anymore - just black friday. Kinda liked the blue friday spin. (Bummed that the fun cards are only 25% off vs last year's 50% off.)
TBH Im a bit underwhelmed by most of the deals.

Wonder if they have different options on actual sale dates later in the month or the same promos?

Probably will grab a tour, maybe more. Need to find the fine print as to how far out you can book them

Guess I’m going with the military passes, at least they opened them up for a limited time to those of us who didn’t retire. :thumbsup2

I’m thinking $160 Pp for SW & A, with no blackout dates and free parking; will pay for itself in two visits, maybe three :scratchin

Wonder why they changed the name of the sale. Thot is was a perfect riff off water?

TBH Im a bit underwhelmed by most of the deals.

Wonder if they have different options on actual sale dates later in the month or the same promos?

Probably will grab a tour, maybe more. Need to find the fine print as to how far out you can book them

Guess I’m going with the military passes, at least they opened them up for a limited time to those of us who didn’t retire. :thumbsup2

I’m thinking $160 Pp for SW & A, with no blackout dates and free parking; will pay for itself in two visits, maybe three :scratchin

Wonder why they changed the name of the sale. Thot is was a perfect riff off water?
Do you know if the military pass is considered an annual pass and has the same benefits?

Are you driving (parking a car at SW)?
If so, you want 1 ticket to be the ultimate package w/ Busch Gardens which includes free parking at all the parks. A ticket upgrade for 1 person is cheaper than the SW parking fee.

Thank you for posting! We are driving and I was already expecting to pay at least $60 since I know for sure we are doing one day at SW and one at Aquatica. It was only $14 to upgrade my ticket.

Do you know if the military pass is considered an annual pass and has the same benefits?
No, my understanding it offers no blackout dates from date of purchase thru 12/31/24 and free parking at SW (& Aquasi a) if you selected that option.

just purchased the passes for both parks & added in the penguins tour, which we’ve never done before, looking forward to a relaxing day there early December.

Will do our best to work it well :). We particularly enjoy doing Aquatica for a few hours early in the AM, then heading to whatever disney park in mid afternoon. even in summer, park is often dead on weekdays until noon.

When I first starting putting together our spring break trip Discovery Cove was $1300 for our family of four. So I glad I waited for this week after researching on this board.

I bought 3 Discover Cove with dolphin swim , SW and Aquatica tickets plus one with Busch Gardens to get free parking on Undercover tourist
1 day all dining dining (bought the adults on Seaworld site and kids at UC)
1 day quick queue with reserved seating for our main Seaworld day.
$1200🙂

looking forward to trying something new this trip vs Disney. Going to Discovery Cove, Seaworld and Aquatica one day each. We then have 3 empty days to pop back over to SW or Aquatica as wanted.

I think you will appreciate the extra time and find that SW is a multi-day park if you really want to see it all.

I would also highly recommend the Dine with Orcas, it's a really good way to sit & spend more time seeing the orcas up close, and learn a bit about them (plus it's a filling lunch). The earlier you buy it, the better your seats will be; although you can see from the whole area, it's even better to sit right up against the glass. For the $22 sale price, it includes your meal, drinks, and dessert - so it's probably just as cheap as a full meal elsewhere in the parks except it is table service with a non-crowded setting, and of course the orcas are right there. You can also ask the trainers questions.

Thanks @keishashadow for posting about the sale!

I was already considering a Military pass for next year, but now I’m thinking the Silver pass would be better for us, even though it’s $30 more. I doubt we’ll visit Aquatica, plus the Silver comes with a couple free tickets and other discounts and specials.

so glad I waited for the black friday sale! I think I saved 600 for the date I wanted in July for discovery cove. When I had looked at tickets 2 months ago for the date I wanted with the dolphin swim and seaworld tickets added on I had 1639.31 written down. I ended up buying on UCT yesterday for 975.59. Thats a significant savings.

So the ticket I bought says free parking at SW, Busch, etc.- how does that work- does anyone know? You just scan the same barcode that's on the ticket in the email to pay for parking or do I need to get something separate printed out?

And then it's the same barcode to enter the parks at Seaworld and then I scan the same barcode at DC on the date I chose? We're adding these on prior to leaving on a cruise at port canaveral and we've never been to any of these parks.

If you go to one of the other parks first, your ticket confirmation bar code will be scanned at the parking lots. That will also be what you scan to get into the parks. They may take a photo or ask to see ID the first entry.

Once you go to DC, your DC ID/ticket will be what you need for the free parking and entry to the other parks.

They do make it quite easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter