• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2022 Halloween Predictions?

🔮 I predict my long awaited return to a MNSSHP!!!!

Might only be able to manage 1 party this time around though. I need to get working on what I might have as my Halloween costume this time, only booked my trip a couple of days ago.

I'm planning MK and MNSSHP for Oct 4th. I debark from my cruise on Sept 30th, I think trying to do MNSSHP that night might be a bit much. I've got Oct 2nd to work with possibly if I need a second night, going to come down to availability and which characters or new extras are available.

We have resort reservations and can get tickets on the 12th, but don't know if we are 100% going. Still no refunds? What about date changes? Lastly, how fast will Columbus Day be sold?

We have resort reservations and can get tickets on the 12th, but don't know if we are 100% going. Still no refunds? What about date changes? Lastly, how fast will Columbus Day be sold?

This being a new world with lots of changes I can tell you what has happened in the past.

Refunds were given in the form of vouchers and applied to the following year. Some peeps were able to apply vouchers towards the 2021 Christmas party. Typically Disney will NOT give refunds.

Peeps were able to change their party dates provided the new dates were available for purchase.

Columbus Day, Idk. You'll need to read the official threads.
Look beyond the main pages, find out when the tickets went on sale. I do recall Disney added additional tickets after they were originally sold out.

Official 2019
MNSSHP Cancelled 2020
After Hour Boo Bash 2021

OMG! It's the great @Bex258 returning home!!!
Yes I have returned, a year later than planned but it has worked out pretty good timing wise.

I went with Oct 2nd and 4th, I can either have a nice paced out evening or plenty of time to catch any new offerings/characters etc.

Hope you are well!

Last edited:
Yes I have returned, a year later than planned but it has worked out pretty good timing wise.

I went with Oct 2nd and 4th, I can either have a nice paced out evening or plenty of time to crap any new offerings/characters etc.

Hope you are well!

It's sounds like a great plan.
I am well thanks for asking. You really have been missed. :hug:
Life gets busy, I get it. Just so happy to see you back on the boards! I hope everything is well with you and your family.

MNSSHP started at 7 p.m. and ended at midnight. However, you could enter MK at 4 p.m. with your party ticket or 2 p.m. for DVC member.

So if you entered at 4pm, vast majority did, that's 8 hours. By entering early it allowed you to; pick up Sorcerer card (no longer available), go on a ride (provided the line was short or if you booked a FP) and then you had time to get in line for a M&G.

I actually helped many plan their MNSSHP itineraries back in 2017 & 2018. I'm looking forward to hearing the Halloween announcements on Thursday, April 28th from Disney Parks. Enough of the rumor mills, UO has had their game on since March for Halloween Horror Nights.
From what I understand we will not be able to book attractions on Genie+ if we do not have a park ticket and reservation for MK that day. (Unlike the old fastpasses) We will be able to arrive at 4 pm, that gives 3 hours prior to party start to either hop in line for an attraction.

From what I understand we will not be able to book attractions on Genie+ if we do not have a park ticket and reservation for MK that day. (Unlike the old fastpasses) We will be able to arrive at 4 pm, that gives 3 hours prior to party start to either hop in line for an attraction.

That sounds about right. I miss the old days for sure. Though there is plenty to do during the 3 hours. We don't have all the details but rides, meet & greet, magic shots, buying merchandise are the standard staple prior to the actual event.

It's sounds like a great plan.
I am well thanks for asking. You really have been missed. :hug:
Life gets busy, I get it. Just so happy to see you back on the boards! I hope everything is well with you and your family.

All well with me and my family too thank you. Time really has just flown past, I only planned to be away from the boards for a while and the next thing I know a few years have passed!

I've been to Disneyland Paris a couple of times in between then but excited to get back to WDW and finally getting to experience Galaxy's Edge! I was very briefly an AP holder at DLP but I bought that Oct 2019 and well...that didn't go too well (I manged a short Halloween and Christmas trip) :upsidedow then I booked my big DCL and WDW trip for Sept/Oct 2021 in Feb 2020....:rotfl: but I've made it back to DLP since then so it's time I had my WDW trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter