2022 Gulf Shores Mini Dismeet (Not Memorial Day Weekend)

Ed should be here soon. We'll probably check in at Tigger92662 's site (433) and see what plans there are.
Randy said he would try to come over about 1.

j

Hate I missed it, but if I know you guys and gals, it was a good time.

Heard Desotos was on the menu also. One of my other favorites.

I double checked my April 2023 reservation and I have April 8-23 reserved on Gator Road near the Camp Store area. So not quite as late in the month as I had recalled. Again, I book the max 14 day window permitted to secure a site and then later modify it (no cost/penalty) to the week-or-so that I will actually use as we get closer to time. Easter Sunday is April 9 as fyi.

Ed

I'm booked down at GSP next April for Easter weekend. Site 57 currently unless something better comes open in meantime.

We are there this year in July from 8th through 15 on canal road, take a shot at a pull through.

Great reading along with you guys.

If everyone is angling for Easter weekend, I'll see if I can grab a site for an extra night or two before my original 8th arrival. It will have to be a different site, of course (lakefront is probably all booked up). So I may come in the 6th or 7th. We shall see.

ED

It was pretty picked over, there were a few sites on Gator open in that window, but not waterfront.

It was pretty picked over, there were a few sites on Gator open in that window, but not waterfront.

Yes it was. I picked up 2 nights (6th and 7th) around the corner on Gator in the 280s (working from memory this morning). Surprised to see so few weekday sites/nights available all over the campground this far out. I expected waterfront, pull-throughs, and weekends to be booked early but I'm a little o_O about how little is out there.

Anyway, Gulf Shores will be great for Easter weekend.

ED

My dates are April 18-24, 2023. We’ll be back in our regular site 215 by the pool. When I get home I may add a few days on the front if anything is open.

Last edited:
My dates are April 18-24, 2024. We’ll be back in our regular site 215 by the pool. When I get home I may add a few days on the front if anything is open.
You put 2024, I assume you meant 2023. Of course, you're probably so well connected down there that they let you book years in advance. :worship:

I fixed it Michael. BishopArc sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye. Hopefully we’ll see you Halloween. Joe, Jim Jerry and families if I miss you leaving have a safe trip home.

Looks like I’m going to be the last one out since we check out tomorrow. Sorry we didn’t get to participate more in the group. Hopefully more can join in next year and we can prepare better.

@Flametamr, it was great getting to meet you. We are all already looking into next year. Since you are the last one out, please turn off the lights :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter