2022 Gulf Shores Mini Dismeet (Not Memorial Day Weekend)

If anyone happens by site 210 on Gator road in the morning let me know if it's clear. We hope to be there before lunch. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I love my Blackstone. I never camp without it.

Attachments

• C39AFD74-D4A9-4350-97DE-90C6AD238AC8.jpeg
    C39AFD74-D4A9-4350-97DE-90C6AD238AC8.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 2
We didn't make it out tonight. Having too much fun at the reception. Going to try to get on the road by 6. That should get us to GSP by dinner time.

j
Are you here yet ? What is your site number ?

Are you here yet ? What is your site number ?
We are. Made it in around 4:40. Lots of heavy rain from Montgomery to where we got off of I-65.

We are on site 429. A couple down from Tigger92662.

Just gotvback from dinner at Tacky Jack's.

j

We are. Made it in around 4:40. Lots of heavy rain from Montgomery to where we got off of I-65.

We are on site 429. A couple down from Tigger92662.

Just gotvback from dinner at Tacky Jack's.

j
Okay after coffee in the morning I will come see who’s around. On Tuesday we will be moving in behind everyone in site 372.

It’s awful quiet around here. If anyone gets together let me know and I can run over. My grand kids got here today so we are entertaining them.

I'm still planning to visit for the day on Wednesday, @Flametamr.

Will try to bring DW with me.

Would like to go to lunch in GS with anybody available and then return to GSP to sit/chat/sun.

If plans change I will post here. I got a bead on where folks are.

Ed

It’s awful quiet around here. If anyone gets together let me know and I can run over. My grand kids got here today so we are entertaining them.
I think we are planning on doing seafood get together tomorrow evening but I’m not sure on time yet.

I'm still planning to visit for the day on Wednesday, @Flametamr.

Will try to bring DW with me.

Would like to go to lunch in GS with anybody available and then return to GSP to sit/chat/sun.

If plans change I will post here. I got a bead on where folks are.

Ed
I have kept my Wednesday clear for you.

I have to run to Mobile tomorrow but I will be back before too late. Let me know about dinner plans but we might not eat since Ihave picky kids. I’m more than willing to contribute to the cause. Ed I should be free Wednesday. Just let me know.

Yesterday, spent most of the day with @Teamubr and crew.

Started out with the extended group at the gift shop and discovery center. If you didn’t know, they have several birds that they take care of underneath it. @tigger92662 got a bunch of pics so I’ll let him share those.
1B7D30BA-0DBB-4E16-A6DD-0112567302DE.jpeg

From there we split off and we went to the pier. I had actually never been there before.
5454CCCA-D140-4B27-BF87-5B4D6E17D6F7.jpeg
27FB08C3-69E4-4D38-91CB-5BDF9427169D.jpeg
02693711-B5BD-4760-B16B-409CF20DB999.jpeg

From there to do some shopping at the outlets and then a Walmart run. Rounded out the evening at Sunliner Diner. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen it as empty as it was. The area seems to not be very busy this week. Of course had to get my candied bacon.
5EC72DF0-2654-49F1-BAF9-F7E498DCC01B.jpeg

It’s a chilly 56 here this morning. We’re all headed for the Battleship this morning in Mobile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter