2022 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (July 14 - November 19, 2022)

We’ll be there the later week of the festival. Do they still have all of the booths or do they close early if they sell out?

We'll be at Epcot Saturday and Monday, any top picks of the festival? I have Kenya and France on my must try list so far. My tray is packed and ready. :rotfl:

Eat to the Beat Concert Series

• July 14-15 – Baha Men
  • July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
  • July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
  • July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
  • Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
  • Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
  • Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
  • Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
  • Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
  • Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
  • Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
  • Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
  • Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
  • Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
  • Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
  • Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
  • Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
  • Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
  • Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
  • Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
  • Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
Beginning May 24, you can secure your spot at a show by reserving an Eat to the Beat Dining Package available Friday-Monday.
Looks like most of our trip is in the gap between Billy Ocean and Hanson.

I have the worst day to all the F&W food, October 1st. A Saturday and Epcot's 40th :rotfl2:
Me too!! That's my last day at the festival. I plan to celebrate the 40th, get to whichever booths I can, and have dinner at the Biergarten. We are a group of 8. SInce I will be staying at the Dolphin, I will head back to the hotel if it's really unbearable.

I think I saw somewhere the Belgium food booth opens earlier than others for breakfast, does anyone know what time it usually opens? (or did I make this up? :rotfl: )

Thanks!

I think I saw somewhere the Belgium food booth opens earlier than others for breakfast, does anyone know what time it usually opens? (or did I make this up? :rotfl: )

Thanks!
I read that too, that it was the only booth openinig 8.30 for breakfast but just with some items like waffles.

does anyone know if you can buy the wristlet gift cards at the Yacht Club marketplace? On the Disney blog, it's saying "select Epcot resorts will have the wristlet gift cards for sale"...... it just looks like it's so much more convenient than digging in my bag all day......

I read that too, that it was the only booth openinig 8.30 for breakfast but just with some items like waffles.
That helps with getting through all the booths I want to visit. But it's a bit funny because waffles aren't a breakfast item in Belgium. (afternoon snack) and personally it's dessert, I'll struggle but I think I can manage to eat one for breakfast :rotfl:

I'll try and remember to confirm while I'm there if no on else has been able to do it before then.

Me too!! That's my last day at the festival. I plan to celebrate the 40th, get to whichever booths I can, and have dinner at the Biergarten. We are a group of 8. SInce I will be staying at the Dolphin, I will head back to the hotel if it's really unbearable.

I've got the morning marked for any 40th merch, rides and then spend the rest of the day eating at the booths and shopping at all stores at the countries to keep in the shade. I'm hoping to get a ticket sorted for the Dis even that night so it'll be a long day but I have plenty of food on the list. What concerns me is the amount of alcohol I had planned to try....I'm not a big drinker....luckily I've got it spaced out that I'll have food at the same time but I might have to cut a drink or too or see if they can water down some of the drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter