2022 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (July 14 - November 19, 2022)

So we've got 19 booths we want to visit and only one Epcot day in our plans. Doable or do I need to figure out what to ax? We're going to split everything and I'm bringing ziplock bags so I can take leftovers back to the room.

So we've got 19 booths we want to visit and only one Epcot day in our plans. Doable or do I need to figure out what to ax? We're going to split everything and I'm bringing ziplock bags so I can take leftovers back to the room.
If you go from rope drop to close I think thats doable. Thats only about 2 booths per hour if the park is open until 9, you get from 11-9 to enjoy the booths! And I say rope drop even though the booths dont open until 11 because in the morning you can bang out some rides! Also, note that if belgium waffles are on your list, that booth has reportedly been opening at 8:30 for waffles and coffee and then adding the beef to the menu around 11.

Most likely but it depends on how many people you have. For me, no I could not eat that much food in a day, heck I think even just taking a bite of something from every booth that would be too much for me.

If you go from rope drop to close I think thats doable. Thats only about 2 booths per hour if the park is open until 9, you get from 11-9 to enjoy the booths! And I say rope drop even though the booths dont open until 11 because in the morning you can bang out some rides! Also, note that if belgium waffles are on your list, that booth has reportedly been opening at 8:30 for waffles and coffee and then adding the beef to the menu around 11.

Most likely but it depends on how many people you have. For me, no I could not eat that much food in a day, heck I think even just taking a bite of something from every booth that would be too much for me.

Thank you! I think we might be in a bit of trouble because there are only two of us :(. But I'm not sure what to cut!! Oh dear...

This app is so cool There are 5 of us. 3 adults and 2 kids. So we are sharing but it is still almost $300. I need to go back and check out the best of the festival and cut some of this out! I think we have 2 days and park hopping for 6 days but one of the days my daughter demands (she is 25) to eat at Via Napoli so we need to cut :)

Thank you! I think we might be in a bit of trouble because there are only two of us :(. But I'm not sure what to cut!! Oh dear...
I'm in the same boat! So many decisions!!!

On my phone I tap on the 3 lines too left corner then “show event summary”
This will be a great tool to use on our Epcot day. For everyone learning this valuable information, just remember to add 6.5% sales tax to your total in the Event Summary.

ETA: I've since learned there is no need to add sales tax. It is already added into the price posted.

Last edited:

This will be a great tool to use on our Epcot day. For everyone learning this valuable information, just remember to add 6.5% sales tax to your total in the Event Summary.
Sales tax is already included in the prices on the menu boards (and in the unofficial app). It's stated at the bottom of the menu boards. So if you factored an extra 6.5% in, you now have more $ for more snacks!!

Sales tax is already included in the prices on the menu boards (and in the unofficial app). It's stated at the bottom of the menu boards. So if you factored an extra 6.5% in, you now have more $ for more snacks!!
Wow! I've been to F&W many times, but I guess I had forgotten that. This is great news (even if it's not new LOL!)!!!

Sorry for the previous wrong information, everyone!

ETA: I'll edit my previous post.

Last edited:
If you are going to Disney with your spouse only, the Food and Wine festival is a must. We had a blast doing it and going every day with our park hoppers to try different areas.

If you are going to Disney with your spouse only, the Food and Wine festival is a must. We had a blast doing it and going every day with our park hoppers to try different areas.
My fiance and I are going in August without the kids! We got hopper passes just for the sake of going to F&W everynight!

I have a question about Eat to the Beat - When should we arrive if we are not doing a package? Specifically for Billy Ocean on Monday, Oct 24th, hoping for the first show at 5:30pm (my mom is also in an ECV).

They've actually got some of the F&W on shopDisney in the UK, we've suddenly started to get WDW merch pieces in (we normally randomly get odd Disneyland stuff).

I found info on some of the alcoholic beverages that are vegan which I've now added to my list so the totals gone up. I have one full day in Epcot and maybe a small bit of time on my last day. But I have no meal plans, I'll get a small something to last me till 11am so as soon as those booths open I can devour my snacks. :laughing:

Just checked out the app. It's a little odd to navigate but once you figure it out, it's great (I just searched for Food and Wine Disney on the Apple App Store).

Anyway, if I had everything I want to eat to drink, my total would be $578.25. Everything just sounds so delicious. Decisions, decisions!

Just checked out the app. It's a little odd to navigate but once you figure it out, it's great (I just searched for Food and Wine Disney on the Apple App Store).
I agree. There is a bit of a learning curve, but very comprehensive app!

Heading to F&W in October. We were there a year ago this week, yet it seems like it was just a few months back :scratchin

Question re: Shimmering Sips stemless flute.
Can this be refilled at other booths? I can’t seem to find any further detail other than it is “reuseable and refillable” TIA

Does anyone have any thoughts on when the booths are least crowded? I'm planning to be there on what I expect may be a busy day (will be a Monday). Would you recommend trying to do them around 11am when they open or waiting until late afternoon (say 5-6pm?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter