2022 cruise release?

It looks like the last scheduled departure of the Dream out of Port Canaveral is the 6/3 sailing if I am reading this correctly? That would line the Wish up for a maiden voyage sometime in early June? Hmmmm.... We have a Oct 2020 Dream that does not look like it will go (or will be one of the first and not keen on that even if it was supposed to be a milestone bday cruise for me with family & friends!) so will anxiously await the next release of Fall 2022 dates!

If I'm reading correctly, that 6/3 Dream sailing is a 3 night round trip PC which has it arriving back at PC on 6/6. Her next sailing is 6/7 out of Miami. I guess a repositioning with no passengers??

Our daughter will also start college in 2022 and we are juggling our shifted August 2022 Alaska Cruise. I looked at the calendar for the most likely colleges and made sure we were back before the earliest Freshman move in date!
I was so sad to see the dates of the Norway cruises...if only it started a week earlier! Talking with the family, we will likely end up doing an Alaskan cruise (maybe in June) as none of the European dates we can do are of interest to the kids. (I was trying to talk my oldest into the Greek Isles with Dubrovnik...didn't work, lol.) We did this exact Alaskan cruise in 2016, but the Wonder has been refurbished since then, so there will be new stuff on the ship (Tiana's place, Frozen show, etc), and we can pick new excursions. I have no interest in a summer cruise to the Caribbean or Bahamas...none of us like the heat and not big beach people. Oh well.

We are looking at one of the 8 or 9 night Greek itineraries in June 2022 - have 5 cruises canceled, lots of money tied up with DCL - of course, it will probably be blown on this one cruise :) Will book on Monday for platinum members and will post cost. Anywhere I can look to guesstimate the code of these cruises - maybe from previous years?

If I'm reading correctly, that 6/3 Dream sailing is a 3 night round trip PC which has it arriving back at PC on 6/6. Her next sailing is 6/7 out of Miami. I guess a repositioning with no passengers??
Seems like that is when the Dream is "permanently" placed in Miami for its cruises while the Wish begins to take over the former Dream itineraries out of PC. Looks like Disney is banking on the Wish being ready by June 2022?!

Seems like that is when the Dream is "permanently" placed in Miami for its cruises while the Wish begins to take over the former Dream itineraries out of PC. Looks like Disney is banking on the Wish being ready by June 2022?!

Well, unless I totally missed it, they're not selling it yet with this opening.

I keep hoping they'll add on Glacier Bay at some point too... we did sail on RCCL and knocked Hubbard off our list. It was fantastic - we saw some spectacular calving!

Not trying to derail the topic of this thread, but what month did you go? I've heard varying reports of ships being able to get up close to the glacier or being really far away.

We want a TA!!! I sure hope it sails. May 2022!

It will depart May 8.

It was in this release but not easy to find.
EASTBOUND TRANSATLANTIC
2022 Disney Magic 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Miami ending in Barcelona 5/8
• Ponta Delgada (Azores), Portugal• Lisbon, Portugal• Cadiz, Spain• Málaga, Spain• Cartagena, Spain• 7 days at sea

I was just surprised by the one day difference, but if they did a 3 night repositioning cruise from PC to Miami who really wants to do a 3 night and have to get back to PC

Folks, is there a discount from booking through an agent (Dreams Unlimited, Small World Vacations)? I've only ever booked cruises on my own but wondering if there is a benefit to getting an agent.

Lol, we may be overriding DD21's vote. DD16 is on board with the Greek cruise idea as are DH and I. We have a ton (4 yrs worth by then!) of Disney Rewards $ we've been saving to use on DCL Port Adventures and if we do another Alaska cruise we'd book on our own and not use many rewards vs feeling more comfortable with mostly Disney excursions in Europe. We'll see what the pricing looks like and that will make the final decision for us...

Folks, is there a discount from booking through an agent (Dreams Unlimited, Small World Vacations)? I've only ever booked cruises on my own but wondering if there is a benefit to getting an agent.

As this website is owned by Dreams Unlimited , I would only recommend them. I currently have a September 2021 cruise booked with Dreams Unlimited, which is rescheduled from September 2020. I expect it to be cancelled and I am planning to rebook again for the same cruise in 2022.

With Dreams Unlimited you get an onboard credit, which is a % of your cruise total. They also (before Covid) send a gift basket of useful cruise items. With Dreams Unlimited you peace of mind that an experienced person can help you with an issues. This has been invaluable to me, as when my cruise was cancelled , I just emailed my agent and she was the one who spent hours on the phone to DCL.

Not a discount, but most agencies will offer on board credit (OBC) which is basically free money to use on the ship.

I was so sad to see the dates of the Norway cruises...if only it started a week earlier!
LOL - I was scheduled on this September's Norway sailing and I cancelled because my daughter is immunocompromised and I just don't think it would be safe yet (even if that cruise isn't cancelled). I wanted to re-book for 2022, and now I can't because the week it's going is the week of my son's wedding. :( If only it was a week earlier indeed!!

Finally!!! Woohoo!! DH and I have been discussing this all morning, back and forth. We've finally landed on the 11 night Iceland/Norway/Scotland cruise mid August to replace our 10 night Northern Europe this August. Come on Tuesday, I want to booooooook it! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter