2022 cruise release?

Don't they normally also go through the Inside Passage? I guess not next year?

ETA: I'm thinking now that the first Sea day probably goes through Inside Passage. I'm just used to Cruise ships saying so specifically.

Last edited:
I'm curious if there will be a WBTA in 2022 on the next booking release or will the Magic stay in Europe?

Bummer. Was really hoping they’d put the Dream or Fantasy out in Europe for the summer. Oh well, maybe in a few years.

Yes that was one of the rumours wasn't it. We're in the UK so a short flight to go on our favourite ship ( dream) would have been great!

i'm really disappointed they didn't cancel the end-of-summer Alaska cruises (which i'm booked on) before this release.
i'm still 90% sure they won't be sailing, but now i have to move to 2022 (without the 125% i was hoping for) in order to not be locked out of 2022 altogether by the time my sailing is cancelled.

i'm really disappointed they didn't cancel the end-of-summer Alaska cruises (which i'm booked on) before this release.
i'm still 90% sure they won't be sailing, but now i have to move to 2022 (without the 125% i was hoping for) in order to not be locked out of 2022 altogether by the time my sailing is cancelled.

Why not just book a new sailing for 2022. Then when your 2021 is cancelled, you can apply the credits to the new sailing.

On a side note I'm really excited for the people who go on the Fantasy 9n Southern Dominica is amazing! There is so much to do there it will be a nice new port. I'm so nervous to see the cost of Alaska I also have my eye on the 11N Iceland/Scotland but don't think I will be able to talk DH into that one

Hi everyone,
When do the prices for the summer cruises usually show up on the DCL website? They still only have cruises there until May 2022. Im hesitant to get a quote from a travel agent right now if the prices are ridiculously high. Thanks in advance!

I see, so probably not until the 23rd at the earliest? We've only been on 1 disney cruise 6 years ago and we booked it last minute. Thank you for your response :)

DH and I made an agreement that we weren't going to book our next cruise until DCL is cruising again. I wonder if we'll be able to hold to that when booking starts on Monday? I wonder how inflated the prices are going to be?

I'm curious if there will be a WBTA in 2022 on the next booking release or will the Magic stay in Europe?
It was in this release but not easy to find.
EASTBOUND TRANSATLANTIC
2022 Disney Magic 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Miami ending in Barcelona 5/8
• Ponta Delgada (Azores), Portugal• Lisbon, Portugal• Cadiz, Spain• Málaga, Spain• Cartagena, Spain• 7 days at sea

Hi everyone,
When do the prices for the summer cruises usually show up on the DCL website? They still only have cruises there until May 2022. Im hesitant to get a quote from a travel agent right now if the prices are ridiculously high. Thanks in advance!
When they become available for sale for you, depending on your castaway club status (or if a first-time cruiser in your case, you'll be able to see them March 25). People on this board who can book earlier because of the CC status will post what prices they paid before then, but DCL prices are variable and can go up any time due to demand, so the same room category might cost one amount per person on the day they go on sale to Platinum cruisers, but then cost more than that a few days later when all guests can book.

But yes, I expect they will be ridiculously high. DCL know that there is a TON of pent up demand from cancelled cruises, and it has lots of people sitting on "free money" from their cancelled cruise bonus credits, so there's no reason to expect them to be any cheaper than summer 2021 was when it first went on sale, and will probably be higher priced across the board.

It actually made me sad reading the release. I looked at the itineraries in Greece and the longer northern europe cruises and though "that sounds incredible, too bad I can't possibly afford it."

I really would like to do Alaska or Europe sometime. Maybe once the other Wish comes out, that will stabilize the prices on the older ships.

When will the next batch of cruise itineraries come out? Will that go Oct 2022-Feb 2023? We're booked for Feb 2022 and I think we might want to change it based on when cruising opens again. It's concierge otherwise I'd just cancel and re-book.

Is it odd that so many of the cruises are going out of Miami instead of Port Canaveral?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter