2022 cruise release?

Early Booking for Fall 2022 Itineraries

If you’re currently a Platinum, Gold or Silver Castaway Club member, a Disney Vacation Club Member, Golden Oak Club Member or an Adventure Insider with Adventures by Disney, be among the very first to book our new Fall 2022 cruises before they go on sale to the general public on June 24, 2021.

How to Book
Booking Begins

Platinum Castaway Club Members
Sign in to your account to book online starting at 8:00 AM Eastern Time—or contact your travel agent.
Monday, June 21

Golden Oak Club Members

Call (800) 951-3532 starting at 8:00 AM Eastern Time—or contact your travel agent.
Monday, June 21

Gold Castaway Club Members

Sign in to your account to book online starting at 8:00 AM Eastern Time—or contact your travel agent.
Tuesday, June 22

Silver Castaway Club Members

Wednesday, June 23

Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventure Insiders

Disney Vacation Club Members: Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 starting at 8:00 AM Eastern Time to book with Reservation Points. To make a cash-only booking, call (866) 325-6348—or contact your travel agent.

Adventure Insiders: Call (888) 272-0644 starting at 8:00 AM Eastern Time—or contact your travel agent.
Wednesday, June 23

General Public

Book online starting at 8:00 AM Eastern Time—or contact your travel agent.
Thursday, June 24
Yay! Only one day of exclusive platinum booking. Thank goodness!

🙁🙁 No Magic itineraries posted yet but the text only mentions Bermuda and Canada out of NYC. I was so hoping for a Bahamian cruise out of Manhattan.

ETA: whoops, missed that they were posted, but I see them now and yep, nothing Bahamian.

Last edited:

Oh I see 2 of the 7 days I want to do... I have a week to choose, San Diego to Mexico or New York to Puerto Rico :love:

Anyone know the start dates of each ship for the next announcement? It’s looking like we have to move our May 2022 sailing to after Christmas 2022 but maybe they are already sold-out because I’m not finding anything especially in the 7 day range. I did think of B2B Wish but it’s just too much.
I have 5 future cruise credits for 2-5 people that I have to use by the end of the 2022 year. But the only days available between school and yearly family gatherings is Dec 26-Dec 31 departure, and since it’s winter it would have to be based out of America since Milwaukee and Chicago airports will be enough to deal with if a snowstorm hits.

Last edited:
Waiting for Spring break 2023.
Me too! We booked the Wish for next summer but now I can’t get off work then, do need to move it to spring break. It is concierge so I have to wait until I can move it rather than cancel… which means I will have to deal with phone line craziness ugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter