2021 Resort Reservations

Today, I’ve asked about a half dozen online CMs about booking beyond 9/26/21 (yes, I have no life 😆) and all anyone can agree on is that we should be able to book for 2021 at this point, but we can’t book beyond 9/26/21, they don’t know why we can’t, and they don’t know when we will be able to do so.

Today, I’ve asked about a half dozen online CMs about booking beyond 9/26/21 (yes, I have no life 😆) and all anyone can agree on is that we should be able to book for 2021 at this point, but we can’t book beyond 9/26/21, they don’t know why we can’t, and they don’t know when we will be able to do so.
Thanks for checking! Guess we will have to just keep stalking the site 😆

Right now, I'm even holding off on booking a 7/2021 trip !
😥
I agree. We are getting married next Summer and were going to have a Disney World Honeymoon in July/August 2021. We are seriously thinking of moving the honeymoon to the first 2 weeks of December. It has its advantages, we have never been to WDW when the Christmas decorations are up, it really would be the 50th, and it will be cooler than Summer.

I’ve been trying to check 2021 prices on the website the last day or two and I keep getting the Donald Duck oops page whenever I check. Is it by phone only?

I’ve been trying to check 2021 prices on the website the last day or two and I keep getting the Donald Duck oops page whenever I check. Is it by phone only?

I was just able to look up 2021 tickets and get all the way to the checkout page - you might need to clear your cache/cookies and log back into the website. I generally use an incognito window so I don't have to keep doing that.

I was just able to look up 2021 tickets and get all the way to the checkout page - you might need to clear your cache/cookies and log back into the website. I generally use an incognito window so I don't have to keep doing that.

sorry I should clarify. I can look up 2021 tickets, but not resorts.

sorry I should clarify. I can look up 2021 tickets, but not resorts.

I'd still try clearing out your cache or using an incognito window. I just tried it and had no problem looking up 2021 room only or package rates, I changed the dates a couple of times too.

I'd still try clearing out your cache or using an incognito window. I just tried it and had no problem looking up 2021 room only or package rates, I changed the dates a couple of times too.

But were you looking for rooms for beyond 9/26/2021? Because that's what I'm having trouble with.

But were you looking for rooms for beyond 9/26/2021? Because that's what I'm having trouble with.
AHA

Reservations are not open for any dates beyond 9/26 yet. I saw there were some people who were told that the entire year would open after Sunday, but that's not the case.

I booked a late January 2021 trip at Pop. Trying and failing to get my hopes under control, in case it doesn’t happen.

When I try getting a price for Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge from July 28th - August 3rd 2021, it says no rooms are available - would they be sold out already??
EDIT:
I realised this is because I am in Australia. I had to use a VPN set to USA to be able to see pricing :/
However, Wilderness Lodge is still showing as unavailable.

Last edited:
We have a package in January for 6 nights starting 1/23 at POP in a preferred room for $192/night including tax (~ $170/night before tax).

When I try getting a price for Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge from July 28th - August 3rd 2021, it says no rooms are available - would they be sold out already??
EDIT:
I realised this is because I am in Australia. I had to use a VPN set to USA to be able to see pricing :/

It says no rooms available because as of right now, neither of those hotels are open and we do not have any dates when they will be opened. Disney only reopened some of the resorts at this time. It's highly likely they WILL reopen before next summer, but they won't allow any reservations there until they have a specific opening date.

Last night my daughter went online to look and said with Disney having no idea on what they are doing and with character meals being full priced without the characters we should think about June 2022 and give them a chance to figure things out. The only upside to this is I save another 8-10k in that time and kick up the girls Operational Budget in that time.

EDIT:

I've seen reference to WL not being open at all next year (not sure how true that is). The resort is not slated to open at all this year as people with reservations as late as Nov/Dec are being moved, but things are constantly changing so it's hard to tell what will happen.

It says no rooms available because as of right now, neither of those hotels are open and we do not have any dates when they will be opened. Disney only reopened some of the resorts at this time. It's highly likely they WILL reopen before next summer, but they won't allow any reservations there until they have a specific opening date.
I booked beach club for April 2021.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter