2021 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Concluded on November 20, 2021

We made reservations the last time we went, but ending up canceling. I figure if we want a more substantial meal, we can grab a quick service or see about a last minute ADR.

I have never been to a Food and Wine Festival. Is it worth skipping scheduling a sit down meal and just enjoy the food?
Even with the abbreviated version last year (we were there Aug 29-Sept 5, 2020), I regretted our TS reservations at EP, there were so many yummy foods to try, but my DS had his heart set on our ressie at the Biergarten.

This will also be our first F&W. I'm planning three Epcot days, hoping we will have plenty of time to spread out the tastings during the daytime. So I'm also booking a restaurant for dinner each evening. I figure we'll want to be able to sit down and relax by then, perhaps not going full heavy meal each night.

I copied my own post -

So if you look on your MDE app and search for Emil's Fromage Montage - looks like you get a teeny, tiny preview of some food/wine items. Says its for this year.

Here's a taste:

Crispy BBQ pork rinds with pimento cheese.
Smoked corned beef with crispy potatoes, cheese curd and pickled onions. Beer-cheese fondue.

Yep, in my belly.
😬

I copied my own post -

So if you look on your MDE app and search for Emil's Fromage Montage - looks like you get a teeny, tiny preview of some food/wine items. Says its for this year.

Here's a taste:

Crispy BBQ pork rinds with pimento cheese.
Smoked corned beef with crispy potatoes, cheese curd and pickled onions. Beer-cheese fondue.

Yep, in my belly.
😬
finally a "buy 5 get a prize" menu I will love! We enjoyed the cookies but the flower and garden graze thing wasn't our taste.

I have never been to a Food and Wine Festival. Is it worth skipping scheduling a sit down meal and just enjoy the food?

This is our first time going without kids...we're only staying 4 nights mid-September, but are not making a single TS reservation. We plan on grazing at the F & W festival almost every evening thanks to Park Hoppers.

And there's been no mention of the 45 minute culinary demos this year. Every year, they've gotten fewer, cost more (remember when they were free?), and with fewer "big" names. Wouldn't be surprised to see then totally gone.

And there's been no mention of the 45 minute culinary demos this year. Every year, they've gotten fewer, cost more (remember when they were free?), and with fewer "big" names. Wouldn't be surprised to see then totally gone.
It might be they skip a year and return to more of the events that aren't generally socially distanced in the future.

This is maddening! I love when they release all the booths and menu's and I will spend half the day picking my favorite things to try and working out how much I am about to spend. Let's go Disney! Release the info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter