2021 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Concluded on November 20, 2021

More indoor and air conditioned space is definitely welcome! Probably just wishful thinking but maybe that could free up part of the World ShowPlace to be sectioned off to host demos? I know it's not likely and demos are probably gone but a girl can dream...

I really don't see why they can't start demos again this fall. Unless it's a money thing.

More indoor and air conditioned space is definitely welcome! Probably just wishful thinking but maybe that could free up part of the World ShowPlace to be sectioned off to host demos? I know it's not likely and demos are probably gone but a girl can dream...
That would be silly as that is far off the beaten path....past the awesome waterfall...

That would be silly as that is far off the beaten path....past the awesome waterfall...

They've used the space before for food booths. There is a photo at the link in this post (scroll to the bottom). They can't fit tables in there but you could balance a beer and charcuterie board on the wood beams used to separate the rows for the movie. There were signs out on the walkway reminding people the booths were in there and it was obviously noted on the map and in the passport. As I recall, they used the current exit from the movie as both entrance and exit to the booths so you didn't have to climb the stairs and walk all the way back to the waterfall to access them. At this point just speculation that's what they'll do but I think it's pretty plausible since they've done it before and it was well received. Not sure how many people watch the movies so might be a better use of space - particularly since it could be revenue generating.

They've used the space before for food booths. There is a photo at the link in this post (scroll to the bottom). They can't fit tables in there but you could balance a beer and charcuterie board on the wood beams used to separate the rows for the movie. There were signs out on the walkway reminding people the booths were in there and it was obviously noted on the map and in the passport. As I recall, they used the current exit from the movie as both entrance and exit to the booths so you didn't have to climb the stairs and walk all the way back to the waterfall to access them. At this point just speculation that's what they'll do but I think it's pretty plausible since they've done it before and it was well received. Not sure how many people watch the movies so might be a better use of space - particularly since it could be revenue generating.
They used it two years ago when we were there. It was nice to go in there and enjoy a cider flight in the cool air conditioning.

Last edited:

Treat Yourself to a Flavorful Journey at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Presented by CORKCICLE, Beginning July 15 | Disney Parks Blog (go.com)

Love the Corkcicle glass! New booths in Morocco and America. Local bands Fri through Mon (looks like no Eat to the Beat). Interesting that some booths won't open until fall.

List of marketplaces here.

Some merchandise pictures and descriptions here.
Interesting that some of the marketplace kiosks do not open until October 1st.

I am a little bummed out that some of the booths won't be open until October 1. Especially considering that I will be there one week before! Dare I hope for a soft opening? I will of course be buying the Corksicle glass, I am a sucker for themed anything.

I am a little bummed out that some of the booths won't be open until October 1. Especially considering that I will be there one week before! Dare I hope for a soft opening? I will of course be buying the Corksicle glass, I am a sucker for themed anything.
Yeah I’m really disappointed by that :-/ some of our favorites too!

any chance some of the booths might open early? Our last day in the parks is 7/11. looks like we'll miss flower and garden AND food and wine. bummer :sad2:

Anyone else extremely disappointed that most of the new and exciting booths don’t open until October? Planned my honeymoon in September so we could do food and wine and now I feel like I’m getting ripped off, especially considering the exorbitant amount I’m spending to stay close to Epcot for the festival…

Really curious to see if they'll add tastings, events or Party for the Senses later in the Fall. Seems like the festival doesn't really get going until October 1. I'd think there would be another round of announcements including possible Harmonious packages.

We usually go in September, but scheduled this trip for mid-October. So glad we did that, though I’m sure it’s going to be really crowded now.

Hmmm...I wasn't planning to make any ADRs at Epcot (August trip) because we figured we'd just do the festival booths. If there is no date listed, does that mean it is open in August?

I never thought I'd go 2 years without looking forward to this but it seems that may end up being the case. I really enjoy the special events and I doubt there will be any

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter