• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2021 Disney Vacation Club Annual Dues

pkrieger2287

Senior Editor - DVC Fan
🚨
2021 DISNEY VACATION CLUB ANNUAL DUES RELEASED
🚨

It looks like 2021 Annual Dues are incoming shortly!

Login to your Membership Dashboard / Condo Notices and you should find the General Meeting Notice and 2021 Budget Notice for your home resorts.

The pages are not yet loading at this time on the notices but will likely be updated soon.

Please post a link to your specific resorts member notice once it becomes available!

Going up. Even though they were shuttered for a few months. And less staff working since they re-opened. Ugh!

Last edited:

BW 44 cents increase and HHI 87 cents to an already high dues (glad we sold them this year). I have CCV too and will check now...

AKV:$8.0728
BCV:$7.4373
BWV:$7.8126
BLT: $6.8998
VGF: $6.8118
SSR: $7.1110
PVB $7.0542
RVA:$8.3833
HHI: $9.9730
VBR: $8.8560/$11.2307
OKW: $8.3578
VGC: $6.9927
AUL: $ $6.2799 /$8.3539
BRV: $8.1062
CCV: $7.5903

*Corrected AUL Subsidized.

Last edited:
4.9% increase for BLT. How was money not saved and carried over into next year over the course of a 3 month shutdown? Seriously? I was back in July. Less people, less staffing, less cleaning, how come it goes up almost 5%? Are they not allowed to carry over and offset? I'm not saying I expected a reduction, but certainly a status quo.

Now, I can't wait to see what they do with point charts for 2022!

Aren't they still accounting for the housekeeper increase in the coming year? Didn't we always know that there would be another increase for 2021?
I am also thinking that they said that there might be a credit somehow once they figure out actual expenses for 2020?
So, these increases are the projected expenses to operate for 2021 and don't take into account anything from being shut down in 2020?

Aren't they still accounting for the housekeeper increase in the coming year? Didn't we always know that there would be another increase for 2021?
I am also thinking that they said that there might be a credit somehow once they figure out actual expenses for 2020?
So, these increases are the projected expenses to operate for 2021 and don't take into account anything from being shut down in 2020?
Yeah, this is what I am hoping too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter