2021 cruise watch thread~!

When I read that the are “releasing“ itineraries on February 24th I take that to mean that they are releasing itineraries not opening up bookings that day but maybe I interpret it wrong.
That's what I'm thinking now, too. Releasing itineraries on Monday the 24th with Platinum bookings starting on Tuesday the 25th?? The wait continues ;-)

Isn't DCL going this April? I don't see it listed on this website either.

The 2020 Hawaii cruises were released in October 2018 with the first 2020 sailings. If they were going to do Hawaii in Spring 2021 those itineraries would have been released already. Disney isn't going to go to Hawaii during the summer when it's Alaska season.

The Hawaii sailings are interesting. They sold out super fast when released but now there are GT rates. I am guessing that a lot of people jumped on the sailings when released but then when they started looking at flights cancelled as both Hawaii and Vancouver are expensive places to fly into.

The 2020 Hawaii cruises were released in October 2018 with the first 2020 sailings. If they were going to do Hawaii in Spring 2021 those itineraries would have been released already. Disney isn't going to go to Hawaii during the summer when it's Alaska season.

The Hawaii sailings are interesting. They sold out super fast when released but now there are GT rates. I am guessing that a lot of people jumped on the sailings when released but then when they started looking at flights cancelled as both Hawaii and Vancouver are expensive places to fly into.

We were one of the people who canceled who booked on day 1. The cruise was actually a good price even considering the one way airfare. Our issue was the number of sea days when we have limited vacation time. It just wasn't enough time in Hawaii

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter