2021 cruise watch thread~!

What itinerary is everyone hoping to book when the summer itineraries are released? We want to book the eastbound transatlantic! Did it in 2017 and loved it so much!

If they do a TA during the summer and doesn't interfere with kids' school I'd book it in a heartbeat... not sure if they've ever done one in the middle of the summer, have they?

I'm desperately looking for a repeat of the 2019 southern Carib 11-night on the Fantasy.
It was magical and I've no idea why they don't have it for this 2020 summer.

If they do a TA during the summer and doesn't interfere with kids' school I'd book it in a heartbeat... not sure if they've ever done one in the middle of the summer, have they?

I'm desperately looking for a repeat of the 2019 southern Carib 11-night on the Fantasy.

Cunard goes back and forth between NYC and UK in the summer but DCL makes too much money on the European cruises (and less on TAs) so don't think that's likely. We'd do a summer TA if they offered it. Fantasy summer cruises have gotten so expensive.

Well, many families aren't looking to spend their summers in the Caribbeans, and the price of that 11-nighter meant Disney had a lot of trouble filling in the last set of cabins.

That said, this year and maybe the next are oddballs since Disney needs to find new cruisers to fill the new ships from 2022 onwards. It means cheaper itineraries and lower-risk ports.

I can speak for the Baltic cruises, my wife and I went a couple of years ago and had a wonderful time. Yes, we did Stockholm, so maybethat one’s not so new for you, but Russia was absolutely amazing (long stop so we did two excursions, riverboat cruise and the exclusive evening in the Hermitage with Symphony concert) and our favorite stop was Tallinn. A great change of pace and really allowed us to see something we hadn't seen before.
The evening at the Hermitage with the private concert is one of my favorite experiences of my life!

I am wanting to cruise August/September 2021... when would I expect to see those dates released? Probably Bahamas/Caribbean.

Still reading rumors for feb 24th booking starts. So should see the release tomorrow or Friday with the new info. I have a feeling, because my TA is busy doing housekeeping. She just processed my last set of placeholders from my January cruise. This a pattern for her to get all her eggs in her basket before spending 3+ days on the phone. I’m looking for something the end of May and/or early September. We have 2 placeholder that will be expiring September 7, 2021.

Most of what Have been hearing would indicate an announcement tomorrow with booking next week. My DU ta indicating an announcement next week tho, so fingers crossed for tomorrow but not surprised if its next week.

The way it has worked in the past is that they actually announce the itineraries on the Thursday or Friday, then booking would begin on Monday for Platinum Castaway Club members, then Gold on Tues, etc...
Where is it that they actually announce the itineraries? Their website? Wondering what is the best way to search. Thanks!

The way it has worked in the past is that they actually announce the itineraries on the Thursday or Friday, then booking would begin on Monday for Platinum Castaway Club members, then Gold on Tues, etc...
That's what I thought, but I just didn't want to stalk today and tomorrow, if they weren't allowing for viewing of the itineraries until Monday. But...I'll be a stalker...that's not beneath me. :sail:

A good sign for me that the window is opening is when Aquamadam starts her price tracking posts! These moderators are on top of it and I’ve seen it here at times sooner than the email from DCL advising it’s coming! So my eyes will be looking for those threads!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter