2021 Christmas Onboard Gifts

disneyfan888

DIS Veteran
Hi there!
I was wondering if anyone has had any luck adding any Christmas onboard gifts? I have checked every day for weeks and nothing. Did we miss it? We sail in November on a Very Merrytime sailing and I have not seen anything offered as of yet. TIA. :)

Hi there!
I was wondering if anyone has had any luck adding any Christmas onboard gifts? I have checked every day for weeks and nothing. Did we miss it? We sail in November on a Very Merrytime sailing and I have not seen anything offered as of yet. TIA. :)
It doesn't look like they're offering holiday-themed merchandise this fall. I'm sailing on a HOTHS cruise this month and no Halloween themed merchandise is available for pre-purchase aside from two types of Halloween-themed sweets. And I've heard that Halloween merchandise hasn't been in the shops, either.

I was on a HOTHS on the Wonder and the shop had a few Halloween light-up ear headbands and I think that was it as far as Halloween goes. I wonder if they just didn't invest heavily in seasonal merch due to the uncertainty of whether or not the cruises would happen. I don't know if that will extend to Christmas but I wouldn't be surprised. At any rate, I highly doubt any onboard gifts sold out -- but I also wouldn't count on them ever appearing this year.

Thank you both for your input. I would not be surprised either, but I had seen Halloween items had been offered so I was hopeful. I did not know it was only Halloween themed treats, but it helps to get an idea on what to expect. Also relieved I did not miss anything. Thank so much for the input.

On my October 8 Dream cruise they did have the Halloween light up mickey ears, a necklace, and a hat. But still not a lot.

I called DCL today with this exact question. I was told that they didn’t have anything official as of yet regarding Christmas in room gifts and decorations. Just keep checking back.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter