• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2021 Cavalcade Music

Ehraihcn

Earning My Ears
Hey, new to the forum. I just got back from the parks this week and I'm trying to track down some of the music they used during the cavalcade; specifically the one with Moana (only character I remember, tbh). I tried shazam, of course, with no results. I did manage to grab a snippet of the audio with my phone's voice memo feature; although frankly I have no clue how to post it here, or a secure link (so suggestions on this would be helpful too!)

Please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions of where to look. Thanks!

You can always search YouTube clips for examples of music you wish to discuss.
The quality is usually bad, but it can be used as a reference when you need to ask a question about certain music tracks.

Click HERE for a Moana Cavalcade clip. Don't know if it has the music about which you are asking, but you can search for more clips that might have what you want.

YES, that is the track I am trying to find! Any clue on where to find a good quality (ideally studio/streaming/CD quality version) version of this??
And duh, youtube. I'm a dumb, lol.

Is the song on the Moana soundtrack? You can listen to that on YouTube as well.

No, it's not from the Moana soundtrack. In fact, it doesn't sound like it has any relationship to Moana at all - there are bits of "You Can Fly" in the melody at some points but nothing else I could recognize. I think it's the same song they used for the "Fantasyland Friends" cavalcade that had Winnie the Pooh on top, plus Alice, Peter Pan, Tigger, and Aladdin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter