2020 Watch??

I couldn't find it on Disney's site, but did see it on Scott's blog. Maybe he gets the info first? I don't like the Iceland cruise. It's only one day in Iceland so now I'm thinking instead I'll do this cruise instead and fly to Iceland. People were right they are going to Greece I bet those will be sought after.

upload_2019-2-28_9-12-16.png

So no Hawaii :sad1: but Greek Isles!!! :teleport:I really wish I could do the Fantasy Eastern 6/27 but that's my busy week at my job

Those will be lovely. I think we're taking the TA and spending a few days in Barcelona. I'll be booking first thing Monday morning!
I love transatlantics. Too bad the Greek Isles weren't immediately after that would be a great B2B.

What time can we book from? I'm gold and in the UK. Do you have to call to book, or can you book online? Never booked on opening day before, but we are doing Alaska, so want to book as early as possible to get the best price!
TIA :)

I couldn't find it on Disney's site, but did see it on Scott's blog. Maybe he gets the info first? I don't like the Iceland cruise. It's only one day in Iceland so now I'm thinking instead I'll do this cruise instead and fly to Iceland. People were right they are going to Greece I bet those will be sought after.

View attachment 385479
I think that one will be reasonable. There isn't a thing in Le Havre but Honfleur is lovely.
The Greek Isles will be popular and I'm guessing pretty pricey out of the gate. I'm glad that we decided on a TA early. I'm not turning my head (too much) at the other way more expensive options.

What time can we book from? I'm gold and in the UK. Do you have to call to book, or can you book online? Never booked on opening day before, but we are doing Alaska, so want to book as early as possible to get the best price!
TIA :)
I believe the window opens at 8am to call on the day eastern time.

I think that one will be reasonable. There isn't a thing in Le Havre but Honfleur is lovely.
The Greek Isles will be popular and I'm guessing pretty pricey out of the gate. I'm glad that we decided on a TA early. I'm not turning my head (too much) at the other way more expensive options.
I do think this one will be less expensive, especially since it's only 5 nights. I figure there wasn't much in Le Havre, but with two days there we can travel farther out. DH family is from Amsterdam so he'd like this. It looks like this one is right before the transatlantic, so depending how long that is we could maybe pair it up. That would be fun.

The Greek Isles were my first and only cruise on a small local line that didn't even have a pool (well, it had one, the size of 2 hot tubs, but they never bothered to fill it lol) Would be so nice to return with the kids all these years later. Too bad we already have another, non-DCL budget-busting trip planned for summer 2020. When will they release Fall 2020 itineraries? Hoping for a relatively inexpensive Merrytime out of NYC.

I believe the window opens at 8am to call on the day eastern time.

I do think this one will be less expensive, especially since it's only 5 nights. I figure there wasn't much in Le Havre, but with two days there we can travel farther out. DH family is from Amsterdam so he'd like this. It looks like this one is right before the transatlantic, so depending how long that is we could maybe pair it up. That would be fun.

We'll be in Amsterdam this May. There are so many good choices! I think that back to back would be so much fun and so relaxing!

So hoping to book the 9 night Greek Isles from Rome but terrified to see the price...we have a cap of about 12K for this cruise...and my husband insists on getting a verandah. So praying it will work within our budget but I'm thinking it will probably be so much more8-)I'm going to book the 7 night from Barcelona to Rome if that one doesn't work out.

I hate we have to wait until next week...I can't book until wednesday (silver)...back to waiting!!!:scared:

Oh well...Norway is too late for us...both past my placeholder date and getting too close to the start of school...

Will have to look over itineraries more to see if there is anything else we might be interested in...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter